Who's Your Daddy? (Baldi x Reader)

I just wanted to point out that this book is a whole joke. So don't take this seriously. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-----

Math class was boring! ...As fucking usual. The class itself was boring. I don't like math. But there's something about the teacher. Dont get me wrong, he's a good tutor, but he is always carrying a 12 inch ruler and uses it as a pointer. For me, teachers can use their hands.

So one day, I fell asleep half the class because numbers are boring. For some odd reason, I have wet dreams about a certain teacher... It was interrupted by a sound of a ruler hitting the wooden desk hard. I starled and woke up immediately.

"Are you playing attention, (Y/N)?" The teacher Baldi looked at me very mad. I gulped and smiled, "Yeah, I am." But that was a lie.

By now, everyone was looking at me.

"Oh yeah? Then what's (3) (2x + 3) = (4) (x + 7)?"

(I'm actually doing this problem on paper, so yeah)

Everyone laughed, and I was trying to process what the fuck just came out his mouth. "Well then, fuck me because I dont know." I admitted. Everyone was like, "Ooo, (Y/N) said the F word!" As if they never said it. The teacher in the other hand became angry, but then.... It faded.

"(Y/n), pay attention and stay after school. A lesson must be learned."

Oh shit! Math class what my last period. I could of used an excuse, but no. As fucking usual, I got in trouble again.

After school because I'm lazy as fuck.

"Mr. Baldi," I said as everyone left when the bell rang. "I didnt mean to sleep and cuss in your class. I promise to not do it again." I apologized, but he didn't say anything.

He turned around and smiled, which creeped me out. Okay, I just wanted to get his ruler, smack him with it, break it in half, go running outside the window, legally change my name, become transgender, moves countries, and never be heard of. Sounds like a good plan.

When I snapped out of my thoughts, Baldi had locked the floor and covered the windows.

Yup. I'm screwed.

I kept thinking this dude was a pedophile, and I was extremely paranoid. I kept thanking naughty thoughts about me saying daddy while he spanked me. Oh wow. I need help.

Ensted, he got his ruler and hit me with it, at least millions of times. He screamed to never get math wrong or it would get worse. And if I failed, he would make sure to get his math class again.

My butt was in pain, and when I left, I said, "Baldi, I thought you were gonna rape me, daddy." Now what the fuck did I just fucking say?? He shook his head and crossed his arms. He was extremely mad now. Ready for round two.

"UmokaybyeBaldi!" I started running to my nearest friends house and never wanted to come back.

Luckily, it was Friday.