(NO JOKE) Baldi x Reader

(I noticed that the last two chapter's have received a lot of reads and I felt bad because when I started the book, I planned it to be a prank. I decided to make an actual good chapter for you girls, so yeah. Thanks for reading the last shitty chapters lol. I think you'll enjoy this one)

After school, I was playing with Playtime because she had no friends to play with. I was her only friend, it seemed, but it was always a joy to see Playtime. Baldi stormed in the room a few minutes later with students' paperwork.

"Oh hi, Baldi." I greeted him. "Hey, (Y/n). Just coming back from the computer lab." He mentioned. I nodded and told Playtime it was time to go, and she left the class. "Do you need help, Baldi?" I offered and he smiled. "Sure. Do you mind helping grading these papers while I finish there." He passed me half of the papers and I took it.

"Yeah, of course."

We were working in silence, only pen writing could be heard. I was getting to the final papers after a couple of minuets when I saw the last one was folded. I took it and unfolded it and with pink pen it said,

You're the most wonderful person I've met, (Y/n) and I appreciate your hard work and sweet smile. If its not much, I would like to ask you on a date to wherever you would like to.
- Baldi

I blushed and looked up at Baldi who was also blushing when he noticed me. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Baldi, I'd love to do on a date with you." I chuckled. Baldi looked at me with a grin.

"(Y/n), I--"

"But only if you answer correctly this math problem." I interrupted him. Baldi looked confused but ready for the challenge.

"Go on...?" He said.

"Alright. What is... (̸̛̣̞͔̤͎̟̥́̔̂̀͊̈̈́͐̕3̶̛̦̍͂̿͆̑̌̔͐̔̑̓̄͘͝3)̸̛͓͔͎͛̉̇̃̄̽̇̋̌̃̌°̸̧̢̛̪̯͎͔̩̺̦̘̋͆̋̏̄̀̋͘̚͠͝÷̸̛̛̫̪̳̺̫́̈́́̿͐͋63̴̡̙͎̟̰̩͍̽̿͐̿̿͊̈́̽̌͘͘̚7̵̥̪̫̠̄͆̊̿̄͆̆͌̔̐͗̆̂̚͜ͅ77̸͚̭̩̭̓̕1̸͈͈̫̳̱̲͚̯̊́́͆͆̉̓̑͘0̶̨̛̭̪̪͈̭͓͇͎̼̞̽̐̉̈̉́ͅ/̷̘͎̬̝̈́̌͋̀͂̔̅͝5̷͙̻̝̦̰͇̺̗́̊×̷͖̭͈̻̠̼̂̊̈́̐͗̽͂̔́̆̆̊̚̚͜͠5̷̲̜̠̗̰̥̟͕̰̪̖̈́̾͑̅͆̚͝ ?"

Baldi began sweating and mumbled, "Is it... 9?" I stared at blankly and smiled, "Actually, it is."

Me and Baldi went to eat and then we went somewhere fun. We had a fun time but soon we has to leave. We continued seeing each other every day and soon came the time where Baldi proposed to me on the hallway  morning.

"(Y/n), will you marry me?"

"Y-yes! Yes!"

....

"No proposing to people in the halls. Detention for you. You should know better."