Love in Cafe | {K.SJ}

You stared at the man who was serving the food to the customers

You stared at the man who was serving the food to the customers. You just couldn't take your eyes off that beautiful art. He noticed your glance and smiled at you.

You hurriedly lifted your book up to cover the red hue glowing on your cheeks. You heard soft chuckling escaped through his lips as he returned back to the counter and you felt so embarrassed.

You just couldn't win your heart when it came to him. Your heart still raced when your eyes met with his despite seeing him everyday.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

It was always the same when the staffs received a break time. You would receive a cup of coffee by the handsome barista.

You looked up at him when he placed it on your table.

"New recipe again?" You questioned with curiosity as you studied the beverage.

"Yes, it's Rosy Latte. I've been wanting to perfect the drink."

You nodded in acknowledgement and took a sip. He watched you and waited for your comment in anticipation.

You hummed and he became more nervous.

"It's really delicious!" You beamed at him, "We can put it in the menu."

He pumped his fist in the air excitedly and clasped your hands. He leaned in so closely all of a sudden and you were caught off guard by his breathtaking visuals.

"Thank you so much!"

He was making you crazy. Your heart raced and you felt like fainting.

"N-no p-problem," you replied with all your might and wanted to murder yourself for getting so flustered.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

You were the owner of the cafe and he was Kim Seokjin, the employee you hired. Many people had their eyes on him as he recently graduated from a prestigious university in France where he majored culinary arts. He had returned back to Korea only a few months ago.

He could've easily scored a job in high paying five star hotel restaurant but he chose yours despite your cafe being a small enterprise in the Seoul City. However, you had yet to find out the reason why.

With his help, your cafe's business prosper and you were really thankful to him.

Instead of spending his free time with the rest of the staffs, he would often create or improve recipes or sit down with you. The last option was always on his top list and you felt like you might need to get your heart checked for all the non-stop pounding it had done whenever he stared at you while you read a book.