Six

Accept | decline

@oh.hana was no longer can dmed you

With that you lock your phone and put it on nightstand. You fell asleep as soon as you closed your eyes.

[ The Next Day ]

As usual you wake up in the morning and get ready to school. Summer break starts tomorrow. You planned you and hyunjin will spend time together if hes not busy. You have your breakfast before went to school. Hyunjin did text you last night that couldnt walked you to school as he have something to get settle and will come to school on lunch time.

You arrived at school and you went to your locker to get your stuff you needed for today. Herin saw you and come to you.

Herin: GOOD MORNING NEULMI! smiles

You: oHmYGOD! you put your hand on your chest stop making me having a heart attack!

Herin: sorry smile sheepishly

Herin: you come alone today?

You nodded as you open your locker. Theres bunch of letters falling down. You pick it up and noticed its a love letter. You look at herin.

Herin: wow you just enroll yesterday and already getting bunch of love letters chuckled

Herin: seems like youre famous here open her locker and same as you, bunch of letters coming out

You: ohmy god laugh seems like youre pretty famous here too

Herin: pfft laugh didnt saw this coming

As both of you settle down and have everything you needed for class. You both walk to your classroom while chit chatting a bit.

[Magical Time Skip]

Its already lunch and hyunjin havent even come. You pouted. Herin come to you.

Herin: hey lets have lunch break together?

You: sure

You get up from your sit and went to the cafeteria with herin. As you both already have your food and went to where your class sit together. Suddenly jaemin sit next to herin and sunwoo sit next to you. You and Sunwoo were bestfriend since kids. Basically childhood friend. But you havent meet him till today.

You: oMG SUNWOO!!! give him a friendly hug

Sunwoo: well hello to you too bestfriend! hug you back

Herin: you guys know each other?

You: were basically childhood friend so yes

Jaemin: woahhh thats cool

Sunwoo: wheres hyunjin tho? You usually with him