Twenty Eight

[ The Next Day ]

You woke up at 7am and getting ready all your stuff that you going to give back to him. After you prepared all the stuff you took a shower and cook some breakfast before you going to the cafe.

[ Time Skips to the Cafe ]

You were sitting near the window with the box on the empty chair next to yours. Right when your drinks came, Hyunjin arrived.

Hyunjin: sorry im late. Did i make you wait?

You: uh no and can you just tell me why you want to meet me?

Hyunjin: look im sorry–

You: give the box to him i already forgive you but please dont appear into my life anymore hyunjin.

Hyunjin: shocked neulmi

You: thats the stuff we had together but you can just throw it away if you want too. Afterall we both dont need it anymore so.. why would any of us keep it right?

Hyunjin: weak smile y-yeah..

You: well i guess thats it. Im leaving bow at other skz's members

Hyunjin: hold your wrist but.. can you give me another chance?

You: pull your wrist im sorry but no. I gave you second chance last time but what did you? You didnt changed at all hyunjin. Im sick of it.

Hyunjin: please neulmi. Give me another chance. I promise you i WONT RUINED IT ANYMORE

You: glared at him HWANG HYUNJIN! Can you stop?! I told you im sick of your bullshit. Now let me go!

Hyunjin: neulmi please

Chan: hold hyunjin's shoulder just let her go hyunjin-ah. This isnt what you told me

Hyunjin: hyung please

Chan: look at you im sorry for everything neulmi-ah. I hope you forgive us and you can go now.

You bow at Chan and walk out of the cafe.

[ Chan's POV ]

Hyunjin: look at chan with teary eyes hyung why do you do this?

Chan: hyunjin-ah, i dont want you to suffer yourself and bring along neulmi with this. Afterall, your the one who started it.

Hyunjin: im so stupid hyung cries

Chan: hug him lets just go back to the dorm. Youre not in the right state

Chan signal the others to follow him to go back to the dorm

[ Back To Your POV ]

In the end you just enjoy your day with the girls and they really does help you to forget about hyunjin and all the problems.

Hi guys! I know its been a while since i update but i dont think im going to continued my other story ( na jaemin x reader x yang jeongin ) im sorry :(