Author's Note

Greetings, I'm C.M.Crain and this is my first poetry book.

Poetry is like another world for me to escape.

Another door for my future.

See I never really thought of myself as a poet until I took a creative writing class in college. From there, I learned a plethora of things about myself. 

For one, poetry comes way too easy for me. It's almost like a gust of wind coming out my lungs when pen hits the paper.

For two, I'm able to create my own world of emotion into real life movies. Poetry speaks to me like a marionette with a voice.

And lastly, I'm able to smile for once. Poetry brings me to peace like rising sunflowers in the evening field.

This book, The Raven's Hymn was originally supposed to be a horror collection. I had ideas of making horror stories for this. But after my semester ended, I decided to make it a poetry collection.

The poems themselves are a mixture of my emotions. Each has it's own universe and attaches no strings to each other. These are all poems that portray my feelings towards not only the world but humanity as well. My thoughts put into one.

Hopefully, you all enjoy my enriched flavor of Hawaiian poetry.

:)

(PS: Copy or steal any of these poems and your account is history. Don't steal works of art from others. Implement their drive into your personality and create your own art...)