Prologue

"Unnie!I finished my homework,can we deliver some ice cream from Mr.Hobi please?" Eun Jung said while giving me a beautiful eyes.

"Fine,but please dont do that again.Disgusting." i said out of disgust.That beautiful eyes she's doing doesnt suit her at all.

I hurriedly typed Mr.Hobi's number into my telephone and called it.But i was even amused when some familliar voice spoke out of the telephone,I was sure this isn't Mr.Hobi's voice nor his employees because he dont hire someone because he said he can do it by himself!

"Sundae-farada speaking,What's up?" a guy spoke up with a hoasky voice.Lazy enough to speak!

And...i know this guy!

"C-can i order some caramel icecream and a mocha flavored icecream please." i ordered while stuttering because this guy isn't a normal guy.Scary.

"It's been a long time,Chuwi.How are you?"he even teased my name's pronunciation!jeez,this guy didn't changed at all!

"Just shut-up Kim Taehyung and give me my order." i ordered and he just chuckled.

"childish as ever" i murmured but it is enough to hear on the other side.

"By the way open your door,im waiting here with your ice cream" my eyes widened when i realized that he delivered my orders that fast?!

I hang-up the telephone and directly went to the frontdoor.There,i saw taehyung wearing a childish panda pajama suit bringing some boxes of icecreams for delivery while still on the phone.

"Hi chuwi!You forgot that Mr.Hobi is my Uncle so i can do whatever i want with his business." he's still teasing me and i even forgot that this child is Mr.Hobi's niece!

"Just give me the ice cream" i demanded while grabbing the ice cream boxes but he put it in the air enough so that i couldn't grab it!

He's not that tall!Im not even short!Im just...whatever.

"I didn't even realized that you had that perfect voice of yours.Can i call you sometimes?" he pleaded and i was left speechless.

I forgot he's an alien and a child so he dont know what he is saying.

"why?" i asked.Confused.

"Hmm..nothing.I wished you remember the past ,and that past isn't going anywhere" he smiled and giving me a teasing stare.

I wanted to remember but before i could go flashbacks,words are still fresh like it happened yesterday even tho it was two weeks ago!

"Follow what i wanted you to do or post this crazy photo of your on social media.Choose?..Chuwi"

I tried to escape but i realized that i cant escape because Mr.Hobi helped us to pay our tuition fee in school and we cant leave him far away because we had to pay him but then this childish guy stayed in Busan for weeks and i thought i coukd get the opportunity to stay away from him but now he came back!Jeez!

"Sing for me all night till i fall asleep.And dont even decline my offer,i still have that photo" he winked and lend me the ice cream.

I dont have any choice because that photo can ruin my reputation!A photo of me and Lee looked like kissing but we're not really kissing!

"Offer?how is that an offer?"

"Well,it's rare for a girl to have a late night calls with a Kim Taehyung."he winked again and turn his back from me.But before he could go far away,he said something.

"And that's a hell'a good offer..." the last words i heard from him before i closed the door.