Chapter 2 : Nanny and the baby

Before start reading,lets all greet to our dearest maknae,our main cast and taehyung's guccibabe a happy birthday❤This will be a happy and sweet chapter since its her birthday :)

Chou Tzuyu's POV

"Guccibabes!!!" i wiped my eyes with a handky and turned to my window which taehyung is there calling me with a lame disgusting nickname.

"Hey shut up Kim Taehyung its so early in the afternoon yet you are too noisy!" i shouted him back then closed my window.

"Unnie,our neighbor Taehyung is outside waiting for you" my sister said and her words left me amused.

"What?!"

"Yes,he said wear some decent clothes because he will go out with you today.Maybe a walk in a park?and...." she even poke her dimples several times before continuing on what she is about to say.

"Maybe he thinks you're a dog because he said he will walk you out" she burst out a laugh and i start chasing her and when im about to chase her,i hit him gently on the head.

"And by the way,what's with the guccibabes?" she asked but i just snobbed.

"Yah!dont tell me you're dating him?!The kim Taehyung?your childhood friend who fell off his bike and get a head injury because of you?"

"Of course not!And what the heck,dont even mention that incident because its just making me guilty!even though it happened 6 years from now." I dont have any choice than to go out with V because maybe he will use the photo again just to let me agree.

Im wearing a white sunday dress and paired it with my sling bag and sneakers..I went downstairs and saw V outside with a broad smile.

Why the heck he's smiling that wide?!

"Where are we going mister?"i sarcastically asked and crossed my arms into my chest.

"Come with me to the park please?"he pleaded and showed me a puppy eyes like what Eun Jung did when she pleaded for an ice cream.

And i realized that he's wearing a pajama suit like what he wore the other day when he delivered some ice creams.

"Why are you wearing that?" me.

"Its comfy" he said using a childs voice.And even jump up and down while walking down the streets!I was like going out with a child and im his nanny.Why the hell i even agreed to the offer he offered at the first place though?!Argh-!

When we were walking going to the amusement park nearby, i pulled the back part of his pajama when he almost got hit by a car!

"oh sorry hehe" he said doing a peace sign and smiled 'squarely'.He continued jumping up and down while walking liek nothing happened!

I let out a sigh and continue walking going to the park.After a few minutes,we arrived.He quickly run going to the cotton candy stall and i was a few meters away from him.

When he's done buying a cotton candy,he handed me the other and smiled sweetly.

We walked all around the amusement park and stopped at a game where unicorn stuff toys were the prizes.

He shoot some rings on the bottle and luckily he shot some on them.The man handed him the unicorn but surprisingly,he gave it to me.

"that's for coming with me on my birthday" he let out a smile and i was stunned by his words.

its his birthday?what about his parents?No one celebrated with him?

oh well,its actually funny when you're with him.I chuckled a bit and then accepted the unicorn he gave.

-End of Chapter 2-

HAPPY TZUYU DAY!
---------

vote.
comment.
share.
thanks!