# the purpose of my life is to survive

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXYgamora is a former assassin and bounty hunter, turned for the good of the galaxy by a few missions with a few outcasts

gamora is a former assassin and bounty hunter, turned for the good of the galaxy by a few missions with a few outcasts.
( canon )
( gotg!au gamora )

SITH MASTER
gamora got mixed up with the wrong people. got herself convinced into going to the dark side. she now is a force sensitive, bad-ass assassin for darth vader himself.
( not canon but will be looked at in some what ifs )
( force sensitive gamora )
( dual lightsaber usage )

YOUNG PADAWAN
gamora grew up as a trainee to jabba the hutt. wanted nothing more than to get off tatoonie. when she's in the market one day and meets the peculiar mixture of luke skywalker and ben kenobi she urges them to take her with them. finally freed of her slavery she starts training to be a jedi.
( not canon, won't be looked into as much in what-ifs but is probably most recommended au roleplay )
( force sensitive gamora )
( green lightsaber wielding )
( pilot )

LEIA WHO? I'M A QUEEN!
gamora is a young princess on her home planet. she wants nothing to do with either side of the war. just wants her planet to be left alone to live on their own. when they are attacked she puts together a crew of planets that oppose both the dark and the light.
( will be looked into more as we get more gifs of the whole scene with young gamora and thanos on her home planet. wouldn't recommend roleplaying unless you are a prequel trilogy anon/have no other way of interacting with gamora above. )
( pacifist turned violent gamora )
( thanos would be still as much of an ass )