Get over it!

*Kirishima POV*

Dammit... I couldn't pay much attention in class and we have a test today too. With what Mina said, am I really that obvious? Yeah okay, maybe I do sneak a few glances or stares at Bakugou-and I'm doing that right now! I quickly look back at my notebook which had 'NO HOMO' written on it over and over, I aggressively turned to the next page and started taking notes.

After class, I told Mina to talk with me at the table in the corner of the cafeteria, for more privacy. I'm just praying for the best that I can trust Mina with my secret, I can't deny it anymore. When she told me she knew about my crush on Bakugou I bet my cheeks were as red as my hair.

For lunch, I got a bowl of udon and a glass of iced tea. I started looking around  for Mina in the cafeteria, I saw her waving across the room, not giving a damn about the people who were staring at her. Damn why did I ask this chatter box for help again?. I started walking to her.

"Hey, head-over-heels!" She called out with a smug face. Before taking the seat in front of her, I gently Karate chopped her on the head.

"Mina! Don't be so loud!" I shouted, ironically.

"Ow! Ok,ok! I'll be serious about this. I'm really surprised though Kirishima, I never thought you'd actually think about this sort of stuff." Mina said. I gave her a confused look while sipping my Ice tea.

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you here to ask me how to confess to Bakugou?"

I choked while drinking my iced tea. What? Confess? To Bakugou? Does she know what she's talking about?

I tried to stop coughing and look at her, she gave me a confused look while eating her ramen.

"Mina! I-I can't confess to someone like Bakugou. I wanted help on how to get over it!" I exclaimed.

Mina slightly Jumped from her seat and put down her spoon. I started going into a defense position as I felt a dangerous aura from her.

"Kirishima! It's already pretty obvious that you like him! Now you're asking me how to get over it? My cupid heart can't take this!!!" Mina whisper-shouted while flicking me on the forehead multiple times.

"Oi that hurts! Also, I made up my mind already! Yeah I like him but, he would never like me. He's as straight as a ruler." I said  while turning into a complete tomato.

Mina then took out a ruler and bended it, she raised one eyebrow and smiled triumphantly. How long was she preparing for that??

"Yknow that's not what I mean!" Whhyyyyy am i here????

"Kirishima, you should at least tell him! You only get one chance to do it and if you get rejected we can eat icecream and cry at sad movies together!" Was she being serious? I gave her a look while eating my udon.

"No, I'm kidding. Don't you wanna at least tell him? You and Bakugou are good friends, I'm sure he won't avoid you or anything because you like him." She said and continued eating her ramen.

I guess she was right. Bakugou is a nice guy deep down and we are nice friends. If I do get rejected, we could just go back  to the way things were before. It'll hurt but, I guess it's better than keeping all of these feelings in.

I sigh. "Yeah you're right. I'll tell him after school" I started turning red and continued eating my udon.

Mina smiled at my reply and we continued to talk about random topics including my 'poor tastes' in men as Mina stated.

It was 5 minutes before the bell rang, everyone was already getting ready for class. I was looking for Bakugou but, he was already talking to Uraraka. I didn't want to bother him so, I went ahead to class. Then I saw Kaminari approach me.

"Hey Kirishima! Can you believe it? Bakugou actually got himself a girl!" Kaminari pouted. I flinched at what I heard. A girlfriend? Bakugou never told me about it. Maybe, Kaminari's just kidding around.

"Man. Someone like Bakugou? Who is it?" I asked putting on a fake smile. In reality I didn't want to know if it's actually true.

I didn't want to know that I was too late...

Kaminari brought out his phone, showing a picture of Bakugou talking to Uraraka. He looked flustered, he was blushing and was scratching his head. My eyes widened looking at it, it was everything I guess I never really thought about. I never really thought about Bakugou opening up to more people, It was always just us walking home together before and hanging out. I failed to see that he would treat everyone differently, not just me.

I swallowed trying not even a hint of sadness show, I just kept on smiling.

"Yeah, guess Bakugou really matured huh? He got a girlfriend before any of us! Anyway I need to study my notes again before the exam" I said, then walked off to class, I waved goodbye to Kaminari. I Just needed all of this to sink in first.

All I know now is that I can't confess to him anymore, that's more than obvious.

But, if I changed him somehow and made him open up to more people. That means I did a good job as his friend.

I'll just stay head strong and be happy for him.

_______

Man, that was emotional. This is my first fanfic so, I wanted it to be spicy.

Please vote if you like my books! I'll appreciate it a lot! :3