Love you

Kirishima POV

It's been a while since me and Bakugou have been dating and it's been one of the best moments of my life!

I walk out of my dorm to greet bakugou who was always waiting for me, man that's gotta be my weak point.

"Hey bro! Good morning!" I greeted hin with a wide smile. He let out a tch, how badass.

"I'm pretty sure I had my tongue in your mouth yesterday, don't fuckin' 'bro' me you sadistic shit." He spat. I laughed and scratched the back of my head in embarrassment.

"Man, you really have no shame in saying we're intemate huh?" I mumble still embarrassed like the damn highschool girl I am.

"Well, what's there to be embarrassed about? It ain't bothering me." He says as we walk up the stairs.

I've always loved him for being the shameless bomb he was but, it made me feel rather unmanly to be feeling so concious about what other people think of us. I shake the feeling off and enter the classroom with Bakugou behind me.

"Hey! If it isn't our quirkiest power couple!" Mina chanted. She was always the one who aggressively supported our relationship the most.

"Ugh, I can't believe your tastes. Stay away I might catch it." Mineta commented. Tsuyu slapped him with her tongue so hard he bled and had to go to the nurse, what a eventful morning.

"Sorry about that." Tsuyu croaked.

"Don't worry about it! That guy doesn't even need a disease to make everyone around him gag," I laugh.

"Right Bakugou?" I turned around to see Bakugou a bit zoned out, he didn't respond. I tap his shoulder, he flinches.

"Hey, I don't bite." I try to say seductively with a wink.

"Idiot.." he mumbles before taking his seat silently. I decided to talk to him later and took my seat right before Mr. Aizawa enters to teach us chemistry.

~time skip or whatever~

"Hey, hey, hey red gay." I hear from behind me. It was Kaminari, who would've guessed.

"Man, why do you call me that now?" I comment looking through my notes, or at least trying to.

"Don't I call you that all the time?" He asked turning his chair to face me.

"Didn't you say 'greetings,greetings homo sapiens' yesterday?" I say raising my brow a bit. Kaminari smirks as if saying 'so you do remember'.

"So anywash you gonna eat with name-callin' over there?" He gestures to Bakugou who was talking to Midoriya and Uraraka who were asking about his new powermoves. It looked more like he was threatening them since he was raising his hands up, like he does when he's about to use his quirk. I gave him a look and he puts his hands down trying to endure a conversation with the two.

"I think he's busy at the moment. I'll eat with you guys, he'll join us when he wants." I comment walking with the #squad to the cafeteria.

~time skip to dorms cuz I'm fucking lazy~

I had fun talking with everyone during lunch, I couldn't get something out of my head though. Bakugou went silent right after Mina mentioned us being a couple, was he actually embarrassed? My boi was a though one to read but when he's embarrassed he damn well shows it. I walk downstairs to the living room and start my scavenge (•_-) and found him lying on the couch away from everyone else. He was wearing a towel on his head, which was kinda hot #Icameoutalreadysohomo.

"Hey babe~" I say plopping down the couch. I lean my head against his shoulder but he scoots away.

"What-" I ended up on his lap.

nANi KORe??

It's pretty cute but his thigh feels like a damn rock.

"Hey," He starts petting my head a little. Huh, I think this is weirdly comforting.

"You don't think any less of me do you?" He asks sounding a little insecure. I sit up and look at him, I try holding his hand thinking it would make him more comfortable.

"I just think that you would get hurt if , you know, people find out about us." He says looking away.

I slowly understood and scooted closer to him.

"It's okay to get insecure about these kinds of things,"I start drawing imaginary circles around his palm with my thumb.

"I don't think we could ever avoid getting hurt but, don't you ever think that you're weak for feeling so, okay?" I say softly almost tearing up when I felt him lean on my shoulder.

I felt really guilty and dumb for thinking that Bakugou would never feel insecure about anything. He was just bottling up his feelings like I would, like everyone would at some point. It's really hard to open up about everything at once, there's a lot I don't know about Bakugou ,but I hope that I could help him in someway

To not feel alone like I did.

End

_____
Yep I decided to end this fanfic here. Thank you all for reading my first fanfic! Hope you'll stick around for my future works!!