killing me

Rodrigo POV

I was walking down the sidewalk to Evelyn house. I'm breaking it off with her. I can't keep dealing with her. I just want to be with Charmed.

I knocked on the door and she answered quick and hugged me. She kissed me and pushed me on the couch. She got undressed and jumped on top of me. She pulled my shirt off and kissed me and sucked on my neck. This bitch a freak.

She pulled my pants down and started sucking my dick. I lay my head back and let out a moan. She was sucking the shit out my dick. Her mouth was everything right now.

She then climbed up on me and slid my erection inside her. She wasn't the tightest, but she could drip like a waterfall. Not as much as Charmed thought. Evelyn was riding my dick like there was no tomorrow.

Her moans and gasps drove me crazy. I grabbed her titty and kissed her as I felt my penis going in and out of her tight wet hole. She was moaning in my ear and I was enjoying that shit. I could feel her walls clenching up meaning she was about to have an orgasm.

She then started to have her shaking, screaming, orgasm and I came with her. She climbed off me and put her clothes back on. I went to get up, but she pushed me back down.

"You just came inside me." she said.

"Abort it. It's over baby."

"nigga what!?" she screamed.

I then felt a stinging in my head and everything went black.

Evelyn POV

Now I'm glad I killed his ass. I heard police sirens outside. Oh shit. How the fuck I'm a get out of this. I don't have nobody to bail me out.

There's no lying about this. There's no running. Shit! I don't want to go to jail. I don't want to be pregnant. I don't want to live without my sweet Hercules.

I put the gun to my head as tears flowed from my eyes and pulled the trigger.....

CHARMED POV

Three weeks later

Its two weeks since Rodrigo and Evelyn's funeral. I can't believe she killed him and then her self. Bitch was crazy as hell.

I miss Rodrigo. We may have had our problems, but he didn't deserve to die. I guess that's what he gets. He wanted her. He got her. All of her. Even the crazy killer her.

I got up and left my class. It's the last couple days of school and I'm happy about it. I can't wait until junior year.

I know I should be sulking, but I just got to move on. People die, move away, fail you miserably, and molest you. I've learned that not everyone can stay in your life and be there for you. You just have to move on and get over it.

I don't want the stress killing me.

Its ova Its ova Its ovaaaa! Yes! This is how it ends. Next book you will be amazed. Well, see you later. Vote and comment.

smooches.