4. zip it

Haley's P.O.V.

It has been a few weeks since we took Perry on a fake mission, and after getting our justice, we decided it was best to never do that again. Since then, we have gone on a few missions together, and everything went perfectly. Davenport keeps telling me that letting me go on missions was a good idea, and I couldn't be happier.

We were at school and when the final school bell rang, Bree and I got out of class and went to walk towards her locker. Then, Adam and Chase ran up behind us and started being way more annoying than usual. Bree and I were both getting pretty frustrated, and they weren't even doing it to me.

"Come on, Bree. We're going home now. Time to get your things out of your locker." Chase said to her, and I knew right away that they were up to something.

"Yeah. It's not like we're waiting for you to open up your locker or anything." Adam said.

We both turned around annoyed. Then Adam said out of the side of his mouth, "I mean, open it."

I rolled my eyes and asked, "Is there a reason you two are deciding to be extra annoying?"

"Yeah, will you just leave me alone?" Bree agreed, "Can I go two minutes without you two hovering around me?"

"Bree, with an attitude like that, it's a wonder you don't get pranked more often." Adam told her, and Chase gave him a look and quickly smacked his arm.

Bree and I rolled our eyes as they walked away. Then, I had to hold back another eye roll when I saw Caitlin walk up to us. It's not that I didn't like Caitlin. She can just be very annoying... all the time.

"Hey, Bree, Haley. You know how you two have always said you wanted to work a part time job with me?" She asked us.

Bree and I shared a weird look and said, "We have never said that."

"Just agree with me and it will be over quicker." She said, and we just gave her another look. She continued, "Anyway, today's your lucky day because I started my work study at Tech Town and they're hiring."

"What's Tech Town?" Bree asked her.

Caitlin gasped and then said, "It's only the most awesome store in the mall. They make you work weekends, but what do you have going on anyway?"

"I don't know if I want to work at an electronic store." She said. Then she turned to me and asked, "What about you?"

"I could use the extra cash, but with everything going on in my life right now, I definitely don't have time for a job." I told her, but then I added just to be nice, "But thanks anyway, Caitlin."

Bree turned around and went to open her locker, but as soon as her hand touched the door, she couldn't move it. She was stuck to her locker. Adam and Chase came over to her locker laughing, and Adam pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of her.

"Seriously? Glue?" Bree asked annoyed.

"That's quite the sticky situation you got there." Chase joked while laughing.

Bree gave her brothers a look before she turned to Caitlin and said, "You know what, Caitlin? If it gets me away from my two brothers, I would take a job as a lifeguard at a sewage plant."