//3//

Slowly my eyes opened to see my Mum yelling at me.

"Eunji come on already. Or you'll get late for your class!"

I sat up in my bed without saying a word. She looked at me, annoyed. Then she left the room, and headed downstairs. Sigh.

My room was one big mess. I found some comfy clothes. A white tee and some denim jeans.

I went downstairs.

"Eunji honey. Don't forget to eat your breakfast!"

"Yes Mum"

The fridge was so empty. My eyes stared disappointed at the inside of the fridge. There was literally nothing to eat, so I just said that I already have eaten.
-
The door got slammed as I walked out. Everyday goes on the bicycle to school, and I don't even wear a helmet, because my Mum have never pulled herself together and bought me one.

But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if I might die. There is no point in my life anymore. Only Jennie. My best friend.
-
The corridor went from noisy to quiet as I entered the building. Everyone started to whisper and gave my that look.

All of my attention was on these whispers, when suddenly I pumped into someone.
I landed on the ground.

"Watch your steps, bitch!"

"I-I... Sorry."

"Tshh, like I care if you're sorry. You did this on purpose, just because you're jealous on me!"

"That's not true!"

"Yeah right. Buh-bye"

This girl. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. The is name by the way is Kang Seulgi. She's the queen of the school. Did I say I hate her? Well, I really do.

She always talk about her boyfriend. But actually, no one have ever seen her boyfriend. So, maybe she's lying? Who knows. Not me.

"Hey, are you okay? I saw what just happened."

"Yeah, I am fine. That girl is nothing but a slut. She really doesn't deserve all of this attention!"

"Totally agreed. But I guess we should go to class now..."

"Your words are mine, lets go"