//18//

Eunji POV

I just ran. Ran away from everyone. Everything. I didn't want to believe what I saw, but it was real. Lee Taeyong and Kang Seulgi kissed.

If I know Taeyong right, he's running after me right now. But I didn't dare to look back. I just ran. I ran to a death end. I turned around to continue running, but there he was.
Lee Taeyong.

As he took a few steps closer to me, my heart skipped a beat.
He's such an angel, my angel. The second a hand softly took mine, I woke up from daydreming. He stood infront of me.
He got me lost, because of the look in his deep brown eyes.
He took a step even closer, and I felt his breathe on my lips.

"Please listen to me"

He whispered in my ear. He was so close, that I could feel his heart beating. I just looked down at my toes.

"What you saw, is not what you think. Seulgi is not the one I love, but maybe... There's another one... Right infront of me"

My eyes widened. This must be a dream. I could feel my cheeks blushing.

"I... I"

Before I could end the 3-words line, he kissed me. I replied his kiss. He then broke it, and looked at me, with a smile.

"Would you do me that favor, to answer 'yes' to my next question?"

First I just stared at him. I then nodded slowly and confused.

"Jung Eunji, please be my one and only... My one and only... Girlfriend"

"I... I... Y-Yes"

He then kissed me again.

"Lets show the world, that it is you and I... Forever"

He took my hand softly. We walked away from that death end, and out to the crowd. Everyone whispered and stared at us.

"I heard he just rejected Seulgi for Eunji!"

"Wow, they're so cute together"

"They make such a good couple"

I looked at him. He smiled so bright, just like the sun. I've never been this happy.