Crying Tears

Kathleen Dahmer stood in her dark and gloomy bedroom of her small so called apartment. She had her long dark hair falling down her body as she trembled. She nearly collapsed to the floor as she let out a pained sob. She dropped her cellphone to the floor and cried out violently in pain. She cried fiercely as the phone continued to fill with messages.  She screamed and cried fiercely. Visibly the messages said....
...*Mathew* Kathleen please answer me.... We couldn't do anything....I'm sorry to have had to break the news but dad couldn't.....

Then another message popped up
...*Marcus*.... Kathleen... Answer us please....She would want you to answer us please....God damn it answer the phone....fine be alone I'm tired of trying to help your worthless ass....there was no way to save your mom...

Kathleen gasped for air as she breathed in her salty tears. She couldn't take the pain. She called the one person she knew who would understand.
Kathleen grabbed the phone and dialed the number.
It rang once then someone answered. A caring male voice answered "Hello?"
Kathleen said " I... it's me...Uncle Trenton..."

Trenton said in a worried voice " What's wrongs katty..."

Trenton is Kathleen's only true family she had left to go to. He is the only family who truly cares about her and her well being.
"It's m...mom....s... she's gone..."

Trenton said quickly and sadly " I'm picking you up tonight okay...you don't need to be alone... we'll talk about it more at my house...is that okay..."

                *2 Years Later*

A exhausted but peaceful Kathleen slept on the comfy bed in her bedroom in her uncle's house.
       After many painful months Kathleen lost her apartment and lost almost everything she had. She was spiraling out of control with depression. After months of therapy, listening to music and doing what she does best she finally had gotten out of her own hellish pit of depression. Even though she wasn't depressed every day that didn't mean it was gone. Every  few weeks or so out of the month it would come back. She lived on art, music, and painful therapy sessions.  Music kept her alive specifically a artist called Marilyn Manson. She listens to him when she does her artwork to pull out all the pain and negative emotions. Her bedroom walls were covered in band posters of Marilyn Manson, KoRn, Rob Zombie and more. She loved to also put a few pieces of art up every now and then. She stirred softly as she slept soundlessly.

*Time lapse 7 hours later*

"Uncle Trent..." Said Kathleen softly as she tried to eat her dinner. 
Trenton looked up and stared at Kathleen's greyish blue eyes with his bright blue eyes.
He finished chewing his food and said "Yes Katty?"
Kathleen said questioningly " Could we go to a concert since my birthday is soon?"
He nodded and said " Why not... Sure, but who?"
Kathleen said "Marilyn Manson?"
Trenton sighed and pushed back his greying brown hair. He said " Are you sure?"
Kathleen nodded and took a bite of food. Trenton chuckled and said " Alright then I'll get us some tickets tonight for the earliest concert.. "
Kathleen smiled greatly and said " Thanks so much Uncle Trenton!!!"
She went and hugged him around the neck.
Later that night Kathleen painted a picture of a wicked twisted rose wrapping around a female figure while listening to Marilyn Manson.