4. What happened

Dean's POV
When I find the son of bitch it's gonna die for hurting her. I wish she would wake up I can't lose her to. I lost my parents, Bobby. Bobby if your listening please don't let him take her from me please. I'm in love with her.
Kaitlynn's POV
Bobby as much as I want to stay up here with all of you I have to tell him how I feel. Mary I'm in love with your son. He makes my life worth wild. The way he smiles or the way he thinks he always has to be in control or how he thinks he has to protect Sam and I. Sam I can understand but he doesn't have to protect me.
Honey we all know how you feel about Dean. Just a couple of things to remember when you and dean have kids or when Dean's sick and doesn't want to be babied. Just make them homemade chicken noodle soup and sing hey Jude til they fall asleep. Oh and Dean loves pie I smiled and nodded and hugged her. I will remember that. Then I was sent back into my body and started waking up just as Dean was about to leave. Hey Winchester you leaving me so soon I just woke up I said with a smirk. He jolted around and kissed my forehead hey sweetheart how you feeling? He asked. I'm ok I'm a little sore what happened I said. You got stabbed in the back said Dean. Oh ok do you know who did it ? I asked. He said no. But I will find out and when I do the son of bitch is gonna die. He said. I laughed thanks Dean I feel loved. He smiled. I scooted over and patted the spot next to me. He smiled and laid down next to me.