I'm Home and Hooked?

Chapter 21

*Jaycie's POV*

I woke up felling my head as it hurts.

"Oh gosh. What's with the killer headache?" I groaned in a cracked voice. "Owe. Why does it hurt to move my arm?"

I opened my eyes and was confused, what the heck is going on? I see Chase coming in and he saw that I was awake and trying to get up.

"Hey, hey, you should lay down." He said to me as he brought me a drink.

I shook my head and sat up.

"How did I get here? I don't remember anything until I got shot at the precinct. Gosh my head hurts a whole lot." I said after I drank the water.

"You don't remember being at the hospital?"

"What? Please, I... Wait what?!?" I said. "I was at the hospital? Is that why I am hooked up to this contraption?"

I was confused I had no idea what was actually going on.

"You were at the hospital. I got a friend of mine to get you to be here. You're home now. Also your leg will heal soon. The doctor I asked for is a werewolf, but he's an old friend of..." Before he could go on I hugged him and kissed him multiple times on his cheek and neck.

"You don't even know how much I appreciate this or am liking you more and more." I said to him.

He was frozen a bit as he touched his cheek. He was turning red which made me smile and laugh just a little. He was sitting on the bed with me just getting a smile on his face.

"You know you surprise me every time I see you." He said touching my cheek.

"Is that a good thing or no?" I asked.

"It's a great thing." He said.

Then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said.

"She's awake? I thought you guys said she was asleep?" Talon whispered. "I was expecting Chase to answer me."

"Talon you suck at whispering." Chase and I said only instead of giving each other distaste at what we did, we laughed.

They opened the door and came inside. Only Tessa ran in and hugged me.

"Don't do that ever again! Don't you make me do that ever again! I can't believe you did that to me!  Me! Jaycie! I can't believe you did that! You scared the living crap out of me! I'll never talk to you if you ever jump out of another car I drive! I hate you for doing that!" She cried.

"I love you to sister." I said hugging her back.

"Don't you dare do that to me. I'm mad at you." Tessa said.

"Then why are you hugging me?" I teased.

"Just enjoy the damn hug I'm giving you while you can, because this is the last one I'll ever give you ever!" She said.

"So as long as I live you only give me one hug?" I said with a gasp. "That's not fair!"

"Well too damn bad!" She said while she sniffled.

Then I smelt something. I sighed I know that smell to well.

"Who drank or is drinking?" I asked.

"No one is drinking." Justin said. "Alright I smell it to. Who is that?"

Then I remembered only one person who always comes to my house to see me when their drunk.

"Shit." I hissed as I stood up grabbing the crutches I saw. "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap! I almost forgot about them. Fuck."