I can get you off!

(3Days Later) <Lee>

I haven't heard from Bri for three long days , I checked with all of her friends and family and no one has heard from her ! I'm running a search on her car and phone today while at work , I can't take this any longer

I haven't heard from Bri for three long days , I checked with all of her friends and family and no one has heard from her ! I'm running a search on her car and phone today while at work , I can't take this any longer . I texted her atleast a thousand times and sent Reece fifteen messages .
I head into work and greet my workers "how y'all doing ? Good? Good ! Now get to work!" I walk off into my big ass office and turn the computer on "Ms. Adamson someone by the name of Ms. Jones is here to see you!" One of my workers say "send her in" I say as I go to sit in my Custom Xijex recliner computer chair that is red with diamond studs embedded around the rim of the chair.   A fine looking female dressed in a black dress with black tights and boots walks in "Hey Ms. Adamson" the fine female exchanges hands with me "How May I help you Ms.Jones?" I cross my legs and fold my arms while sitting back into my chair "Well I have some useful info about that drug deal from the other night along with the robbery and murder" she speaks clearly catching my attention , I withdraw myself from the seat and take an empty one next to her grabbing a pen and paper "Tell me everything!" I say ....

(45 minutes later) 💋Lee🤫
After speaking with Ms. Jones I track Briasia's Car at a house on dyke st. I withdraw from the seat , grab my Xijex coat placing it on my body while walking out of the building , I head out to my Police car , jump in and take off "Hey Siri give me directions to 567  dyke street" As soon as the directions pop up I turn my siren lights on and speed off .    "I'll kill that bitch if she hurt my woman" I pull my other iPhone out and press 2 speed dial for Bri  , it rings two times than the voice message plays You have reached the voice box of  "Briasia T." Please leave a message at the beep  beeeeeeeeppp

"Bri , I'm really worried about you atleast let me know if you are ok!" I hang up and continue to speed on the road , The snow is making it take longer and the weather is hot and sunny , The snow should be melting by now !      I pull up to the house and put my car in park , "damn I don't know what I'm getting into!" I tell myself as I exit the car 🚔 and take off to the front entrance "AHHHHHH STOP PLEASEEEE" I hear a familiar voice yell.  I take off back to my car "need back up , need backup ! Officer Adamson 567 dyke street" I than take off to the house and slam my body into the door , breaking the locks and almost busting my ass in the mix "ASHBURY POLICE" I yell than make my way around the place looking for people "HELP PLEASE" I hear the Familiar voice again "Where are you?" I scream "up here" I take off up the stairs while watching my surroundings "ASHBURY POLICE" I point the gun at someone's face "shit chill bro" it's Reece holding her bloody fist up , She seemed to be engrossed in her own mind . "What happened here !" I hold my gun firmly at her temple " I SAID WHAT HAPPENED?" I shouted as Bri walked out of the back room covered in bruises , all the weight she gained with me dropped like nothing , Her body looked painful as she limped towards me and begged me to not hurt Reece "please lee it's my fault , please don't hurt her ! I'm the one who came back . Lee please" before I responded Six officers came running in I grabbed briasia and shielded her "ITS OK I GOT IT HANDLED" just as I said that Reece pulled a gun from the holster attached to the back of her and grabbed  briasia in a choke hold!
"Reece you don't want to do this !" I say "Yes I do!" Reece responded  "Reece Put the gun down , let briasia go and it'll all be over!" I move closer to her but she presses the trigga onto Briasia's skull "Move any closer a..." I cut her off "DONT BE STUPID" I growl "I can get you off" I whisper  Reece starts to lower her gun than drops it and let's go of Briasia "Get down on the ground , put your hands above your head and do not make any sudden movements" I say loudly than handcuff her , I shot bri a look " Really bri?" I say than walk out "Call a med" I say to my partner who arrived for backup as I walked out of the house placing Reece in the back "You know your rights already" I said than hopped in the car and started writing all the info I needed than typed all the shit into the computer .