Chapter 1 - School

I'm Bree. Bree Wilder. I am 15 years old and I moved to Central City. I have a little sister and my mom. My dad died of brain cancer. So my mom wanted to move back to Central near my grandparents. I start school today.
---------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned around and hit it. I got up slowly adjusting to my new life. I put on a baggy shirt that says 'life is simply boring witgout video games and animé'. Then I put on black skinny jeans and my converse and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked down to the kitchen and grabed an apple and my bag and left. Me and my mom don't talk after my dads death.
I walked in a bumped into someone. "Uh, sorry I should of watched where I was going..." I stopped as I saw Alec. Alec rolled his eyes then they landed on me.  "Alec, no surprise. Once again I'm sorry." I said. The dude I bumped into looked at me. "No problem, and I'm sorry if my dude, Alec, here for what ever he did..." He stopped and hit Alec's arm. "I'm Nick by the way." He finished handing out his hand I took it. "Bree, and what he did can be fixed with sorry, so how is Dina you know what never mind I got to find the office bye Nick." I said letting go of his hand and picked up my book. "Wait, Dina your girl Dina?" The other guy asked I looked up at him blushing, I rolled my eyes Nick was facing me still. "Wow. Cheating to dating." I said and walked away hitting his shoulders and Nick's.
I saw someone in the office. Omg Trish. I ran in and hugged her. We laughed I got my schedule and my locker number. We walked out laughing. "Oh right, I saw Alec." I told her her face dropped them I told her what happened.