Chapter 2 - Standing up for myself and Jack

(My outfit)It's Friday yes. I was getting up and I saw Jackie. "Hey baby girl, what's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her. "Nun, mommy sad." She told me I hugged her and put her back to sleep.
I smiled at her. I went down stairs and I saw Trish waiting for me.

 I went down stairs and I saw Trish waiting for me

Her out fit ☝

I smiled at her we grabbed an apple and walked out the door. Once we reached the school. I saw Alec and Dina. I went to walk again when I felt someone looking at me I turned around and saw Nick. He smiled sadly as if he knew what I was looking at. I walked in the school and I felt someone touch my shoulder. "Hey Bee." I looked at him.
"Hey Jack." We only talked a little. "I'm sorry about my bro." I sighed cause he was talking about Alec. Alec and Jack are step brothers, but Alec never pays attention to him. "Hey, I'm okay. So are you going to that party tonight?" I asked looking around. "Hell yeah." He told me also did I mention he's gay. I smiled at him and I looked at Nick he didn't look happy by Alec. Alec saw me, he smirked and kissed Dina yea it still hurts Nick bold his first and clenched his teeth, did he get mad over Alec making me jealous? I snapped out of my thought when Jack said, "What a dick." I chuckled. Everyone knew he was gay well be side Alec and Dina and her minions, so now he's jealous, my turn to smirk. Nick smiled at me I returned it, Alec saw and hit him in the shoulder and Nick gave him a stare. Okay.
Me and Jack were laughing and talking until Dina stopped me. "Oh. My. Omg. Bree's dating Jack ha!" She yelled causing everyone to look at us. "I'm gay you dumbass." Jack replied I laughed she didn't look pleased, "What did you call me?" She said stepping closer to him I got in front of him. "Look bitch move for real, because I'm not trying to do with a cheating ass. Plus why the fuck you care who I date so you can sleep with my next boyfriend like you did with Alec? Your a bitch and a whore so do me a favor and get. the. fuck." I told her people ooooed others laughed. I smiled and walked off with Jack bumping her shoulder.
I was sent home for the rest of the day for cussing.