Chapter 1

Jimin's POV:
"Hey, great job today," I heard Hoseok say as he passed by me while I was stretching out on the ground.

"Thanks, you too man," I said while giving him a soft smile.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow! Have a good rest of your day," he said as he waved goodbye and I waved back until he disappeared behind the door.

I always stretch right after I get done with work since I do work at a dance studio and don't want to be sore the next day.

After a few more minutes of stretching my legs, I finally felt relaxed enough and eventually got up to head over to where I placed my dance bag at.

I made sure I had everything with me, before I finally turned the studio lights off, locked the doors, and headed over towards my car.

I got inside my car, started it up, and plugged my phone into the aux cord before making my way back home. Once I pulled up into my parking spot, I turned my car off and grabbed everything I had before heading to the front door of my apartment.

I unlocked the door to walk in and turn the living room lights on. Then I dropped my bag and shoes off by the front before I headed into the kitchen to get a class of water.

Once I felt like I wasn't dying of thirst anymore, I headed to my room to grab some clothes and a towel to take a quick shower since I was sweaty and gross from work today.

Once I was done in the shower, I got changed real quick and decided that I would head over to my favorite cafe, Jin's Coffee Beans, to get some reading done.

I grabbed a jacket from my closet before heading over into my living room to put my shoes on. Once I had them on, I grabbed my keys, wallet, phone, and book before heading back outside. Since the cafe was only a couple of blocks down from where I lived, I always just walked there.

Once I locked the door to my apartment and put my jacket on, I finally started my way towards the cafe. Within only a few minutes I was stood outside the front of it and walked on in. Since it was about 7:00pm now, there weren't too many people around, which was totally fine with me.

"Hey Jiminie!" I heard Jungkook say, who was one of the workers here.

"Hey Kookie, can I just get the usual," I said as I started to open my wallet to pay.

"Medium blended Carmel Frappe with a slice of strawberry cheesecake, that'll be $8.25," He said as he put it into the register. I grabbed the exact amount of change before handing it to him.

"Alright, I'll have Tae get that to you in just a minute," he said while giving me my receipt. I thanked him before finding a spot to go sit at and decided to sit outside since it was pretty nice out. Just a little cold, but that's why I have a jacket on. I sat out there watching people and cars go by until someone stood in my line of view.

"Here you go. How was work today?" Tae asked as he sat my drink and cheesecake down.

"Good, just the same old same old," I shrugged.

"That's good though. I like seeing your pretty face around here," he winked at me before laughing and walking back inside. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head as he walked away.

Then I decided to finally open up that book that I brought and started to read it since that's what I came here for in the first place; to relax while indulging myself on some good coffee and cake.