Chapter 5

Jimin's POV:
I was finally done with work for the day and doing my usual stretching when I heard my phone go off. I quickly made my way over to my dance bag to get it. Once I found it, I answered the call without really paying attention to who was calling me.

"Yeah?" I answered as I sat down to stretch my legs.

"Hey Jiminie! What studio do you work at again?" I heard Yoongi ask on the other end.

"Yoongi? I work at Jung's Studio, why?" I questioned him.

"I just really wanted to see you again and knew you would be off around this time," he said.

"Yeah, I'm just stretching now before I leave," I let him know.

"I'd like to see you stretch on this dick," he joked before he started laughing.

"Yoongi! What the fuck?" I exclaimed as I laughed along with him.

"I'll be there in about two minutes then," he said after we stopped laughing.

"Wait Yoongi...," but he hung up before I could protest. I just sighed out as I put my phone down and continued to stretch. And without a doubt, in only a couple of minutes I saw Yoongi pop his head in from behind the door.

"Hey," He said as he let himself in.

"Hi," I said back as he sat down in front of me.

"How was work?" He asked me.

"Good, like always. How about you? How's the song writing coming along?" I asked him back.

"Really good actually. I've been really inspired lately and I think this new album is gonna be my best one yet," he said as he fixed his hair back into place.

"That's good then, I can't wait to hear it," I said as I finally got done stretching and reached over to grab my water bottle.

"You can listen to it with me in a couple of weeks when I need to make the final check, if you want," he suggested.

"Really?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah, why not," he shrugged.

"Okay. Yeah. I would like that," I said while smiling at him.

"Good, now let me see you dance," he said while winking at me.

"So that's why you came here," I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, I actually did want to see you, but now that we're here...you should show me your amazing dancing skills," he pushed.

"Fine, but just this once," I said sternly before getting up. I plugged my phone into the speaker of the studio and clicked on the song that I've been working on a choreo for before I stood out in the middle of the studio and waited for my queue to start dancing.

Once I went as far as I had worked on, I stopped to look at Yoongi and see his reaction.

"Wow," was all he could get out before he started clapping.

"Jiminie, that was so beautiful. You came up with all of that on your own?" he asked amazed.

"Yeah, I'm still working on it though. But that's what I've got done so far," I said while smiling at him.

"You're a beautiful dancer Jimin," he said while cupping my cheek and rubbing his thumb along my jawline.

"Thank you," I quietly said as I felt my face get red.

"Damn, you're probably extremely flexible too. Man the sex positions we could put you in," he said while whistling.

"The fuck, Yoongi!" I yelled as I punched him in the stomach. He only laughed though.

"I'm just kidding," he breathed out. I just crossed my arms and glared at him.

"You really are beautiful baby," he said before kissing my forehead and then dragging me into a hug.

"You're lucky you're cute," I said while jabbing him in the ribs as I pouted into his chest. He again just chuckled at me as he held me closer and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to have him hold me like this forever.