cuatro

F O U R ;

"I hope you know what you're getting into, princess."

a/n: thank you so much for 10k reads my lovelies 💓

-☆

The clattering sound of keys is produced by Taehyung as he unlocks the door to his apartment, yanking it out and opening the door wide for his entrance.

"Hey dad," the brunet murmurs as he grabs a shiny red apple from the kitchen counter, but he doesn't earn a greeting back. Taehyung observes his dad pacing around the living room, then eventually peeking his head into Taehee's room.

"Taehee's out again?" Taehyung asks after taking a bite from his apple. A quick and furious nod was the response, his dad also grumbles, "Mom would be so mad."

Both heads turned towards the door as they detect someone opening their apartment door. Taehyung's dad furiously grips his rosary and he stomps to his thirteen year old daughter. "Taehee! What on Earth were you thinking!" The older sibling whistles as he watches his little sister get scolded ruthlessly by their protective father, eating his apple in a nonchalant manner.

Taehee gets her black skateboard snatched from her hands, "Stop skateboarding all the time with those boys with unruly hair!" Her dad then hits the side of her head, "And stop highlighting your hair so much, you look like that guy from BTS!" Taehee now has a resentful frown upon the insults, "And Taehee. You cut your hair short one more time, and I'm not letting you skateboard anymore." With that threat, Taehee's face instantly turns beet red and she roughly grabs back her skateboard Before storming off into her room, she made sure to slam the door behind her.

Taehyung eyes his dad, who did the same, and he sighs. The brunet tosses the apple's core into the trash. He walks over to his sister's room, "Taehee ah," Taehyung did not bother to knock. Upon entering, he sees Taehee wiping the dirt off her skateboard with a look of rage. She looks behind her to be smiled at by her older brother. "Oh, hey Tae." The younger mumbles, not in the mood to really talk. Taehee immediately starts ranting, "What's so bad about skateboarding? He acts like only guys are allowed to do it." A dry laugh emits from the other side of the room, and Taehyung takes a seat next to Taehee on the bed.

Glancing around the tiny room, Taehyung notices a picture of Holy Mary hanging on the wall above her bed. He releases a heavy sigh, "I know Taehee, but he's really religious you know. You'll get used to it. And dont you have a flu?" Taehyung leans his head to the side playfully. His sister just shrugs though. "Yeah, but its old news. I'll be fine."

"Take care of yourself more, booger." Taehyung ruffles the other's hair. He takes the opportunity to leave, softly closing his sibling's door and walking into his own room.

Taehyung releases a shout when he falls into his soft bed mattress. He feels the stiffness seep out of his bones and muscles, and he sighs in relief.