Chapter Two

A/N: I absolutely hated the way I wrote this chapter one year ago, so I am rewriting it now. If you read the old version of that chapter, please reread this!

To those of you who have been reading this from the beginning: I applaud you. I wrote this book in 2013 and have not made a good update until today. I was 12 years old when I began writing this story, unmotivated and had worse grammar than I do today. HOPE YA'LL ENJOY :))))

-------------------------------

Cameron's POV

After closing all the lights in the laundromat, I grabbed my bag and began walking towards the door. 

Keys? Check. 

Phone? In my hand.

Wig and Contacts? Inside my bag.

"Bzzzzz." The screen on my phone had lit up and I received a message from my manager, Ruth.

                          RUTH : Cameron, We're two blocks away. Walk there, you'll see the car.

                                                               ME:   K

After locking the laundromat doors, I took a right and began walking down the familiar streets. In a few minutes, I spotted the car, a black Cadillac with Ruth placed in the passenger seat. The only windows not tinted were the two front seats, giving me the perfect view of her perfectly curled auburn hair as she argued with our driver, Warren, per usual. Despite their many arguments, the two had always had a special relationship. Ruth got married last year, but I always believed that she and Warren would eventually end up together. 

I crossed the surprisingly empty street and opened the door of the car. 

"Wow, where is everyone? This place is weirdly empty." I asked while buckling my seatbelt.

"Isn't it obvious? Everyone is on their way to see YOU." Ruth replied.

"Oh."

"Of course, the person that is late to a Viktorya King concert would be you, VIKTORYA KING," Ruth yelled. "Floor it Warren." She said as she massaged her temples.

I opened up my large shoulder bag and began my transformation into Viktorya King.

I started by taking my dark brown hair and twisting it into a perfectly coiled bun before placing my platinum blonde wig on top of my head. And as for my eyes? No, my dull green ones would not do. It was a struggle, but I managed to put in my electric blue contacts in, even during the bumpy ride. I opened my front-facing camera on my phone, taking a few selfies for "the gram". I looked presentable enough, but my makeup artists would have to do some work to bring it to "Viktorya King Standards". 

"We're here," informed Warren as he drove into the artist's area of the venue. 

"Cameron, get out of here, get to hair and makeup, and SING YOUR ASS OFF." Ruth said.

I smiled at her and quickly got out of the vehicle.

After making it backstage, my phone had beeped for the second time tonight. 

This time, it was a message from Harry.

                         HARRY: About to go on stage, wish you were here! x

Little did he know....

---------------------

Short update! 

VOTE?

COMMENT?

VOMMENT?

LOVE YOU ALL 

-Janella xxxx 2013

a/n: this book would have originally been very "carrot-y" since I intended to write it in 2013, but seeing as it is 4 years later, times have obviously changed and zayn is no longer with us and the rest of the boys are currently on a hiatus. I just came back from the today show and saw harry singing (which was AMAZING) and I can't wait to hear the rest of his album!

xoxo, Janella 2017