Beauty And A Beat: Prologue

• Dedicated to MY READERS! =)

A Justin Bieber Fan Fiction

©Floralite. All Rights Reserved.

"BEAUTY AND A BEAT"

Prologue:

“Beep, beep, beep..”

With a groan, I begrudgingly got out of bed and turned off my alarm clock.

Then I looked over at the calendar and checked on the date.

'September 28' was encircled with a black marker.

What did that mean, I asked myself. Then a look of realization came across my face. It all clicked. It was September 28th, the day I would be leaving california for good to live with my uncle.

You might be asking, why would she be living with her uncle? Well, my parents died 4 years ago and I was put to care by my older brother. Where's my brother now? I don't know. He just left, just like that. All I received 2 days ago was a crappy letter that said:

'Natalie,

I just want to tell you that I love you and even though I left without saying goodbye, I want you to know that this isn't your fault. I just can't handle the pressure. Please forgive me.

Love Always, Chris.'

Thus, this is why I am leaving. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. By the time I came out, I see my best friend, Amber. She hugged me as tight as she could and ended up crying.

"Why do you have to leave, Nat?"

I looked at her, slightly teary eyed. The look on her face made my heart break. I hugged her back and said, "I don't want to leave, Am"

"Then don't! You can just stay with me. Anything for all I care, just stay.. Please Nat" She whispered.

"I can't, Am. I'll call you and text you everyday! Ok?"

She nodded and gave me one last hug before leaving.

"I'll miss you, Natalie"

"I'll miss you too, Amber"

When she left, I called a taxi and loaded my luggage on the trunk.

And as soon as we reached the airport, I gave the driver the money, got my bags and hurried off.

I was sitting anxiously, waiting for my flight to be called. After minutes of waiting, a cheery voice on the intercom said;

“All passengers in Flight 408 bound for New York should be boarding at Gate 7. Thank you!”

I got out of my seat and gave my ticket to the lady who had a creepy grin on her face.

"Have a good day, Ma'am"

"Thank you, you too"

As I found my seat, I quietly sat near the window seat and sighed.

Today, my life will be changing. I'll be leaving California, all my friends, school and loved ones. My whole life is slowly starting to change.

I took a deep breath, I was born ready, so all I can do is hope for something good.

Too bad things never seem to go as planned.

_______________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Hey readers. This is my SECOND Justin Bieber fanfiction so far.

Should I continue? How is the story so far?

PS: That's Natalie (center right) in the picture. 

Natalie Parker is played by Cher Lloyd, she's my other idol!

Anyways, 

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it!  

VOTE, COMMENT & BE A FAN.

xoxo, Keigh.