Eleven

Chen Linong

"Have you talked to Kun already?"

I look at Lingchao and he is now munching his cookies. We are here in their house now, he is teaching us on how to bake. Lu Dinghao and Feitong were enjoying theirselves there in the corner while fighting on which step should be next. Zhangjing is here also muching his cookies while listening to us talking.

"Not yet. I'll go to his house later before I head back home."

"Is Lin Yanjun coming too?"

We look at Zhangjing and then he realized what he asked and he blushes when Lu Dinghao teases him.

"You are so obvious, Zhangjing."

He just tsk-ed.

My phone rang and I immediately looked at who's calling.

"Hello, Zibo? Why?"

(Heard Vanessa went to your house the other day with Mingjun?"

"Ah, yeah. Why do you ask?"

(So you probably knew they are planning to get married.)

"Yeah. Thank you for not telling me."

He laughs in the back ground.

(I'm sorry okay? I didn't know that they are actually serious with each other.)

"We cannot do anything about it tho. Plus, let's just be happy for them."

(Hm. You matured now, huh. Tell Auntie my regards. I will not be able to go home tonight due to some errands.)

"Is that about a girl?"

(You know I'm not into girls!)

We laughed together before hanging up.

"Why don't you invite Zibo next week?"

Lingchao said while starting to bake another batch of cookies.

"I'll try."

We are talking about random things when Lingchao's maid come and said that his cousin is there asking for him. He stood up and went out of the kitchen we just patiently waiting for him.

We prepared the cookies exactly when Lingchao entered the kitchen again with a tall guy. Is he from section A?

"Guys, this is Yue Yue my cousin."

We greeted him and he smiled at us. After that they left again he is just here as told by his mom to pick up something.

When we are done we leave the kitchen also only to be surprised by the people outside. They are so tall you'll get frightened to even get near them.

"Guys! What are you doing there? Come here."

We look at each other before following him.

"These are Yue Yue's friends, Bu Fan and Mu Ziyang."

We nodded at them and positioned ourselves in the sofa, we are going to watch a movie as planned. We tried to concentrate in watching, I was just curious why these guys are not yet leaving.

We watch Along with the Gods because of D.O I didn't know that I'll cry a lot because of this movie hoping for it's part 2.

"Gotta go guys! I have to do something."

They waved at me and said their goodbyes. I went to Xukun's place before going home as planned when I arrived at their house I rang the doorbell and the maid I talked to the other day came out.

"Xukun's there?"

She smiled at me and let me enter the gate.

"Good thing sir you came on time. He just arrived also."

"Linong?"

"Uncle. Good afternoon."

I smiled at him and he greeted me also.

"Kun's upstairs he has a headache. Do you want me to accompany you to him?"

"No need Uncle. I'm just going to tell him something then leave already."

He nodded.

I went upstairs and go directly at his room. I knock thrice before opening the door. I saw him sleeping in the bed and looks helpless.

"Kun?"

I caressed his face, he is not that hot but his face reflects pain on something. He did not answer and just open his eyes a little.

"N-Nong?"

"Yes. What do you feel?"

"Pain. All over."

He said huskily.

"Do you want me to get you some med?"

"Nope. Just hug me."

I was surprised upon hearing that but still follow him. He hugged me back and I don't know, it just feels weird seeing him acting like this.

"Nong?"

"Hm?"

"You know I badly love you right?"

I look at him and just then he opened his eyes and look at me. I don't know why but his gaze is different there's something there that I cannot read. He never says something this sweet before tho.

I just nodded at him as an answer still surprised of what he is doing now. He moved to me and kiss my lips which makes me frozen.

"Promise to stay by my side, okay?"

"I promise."

I smiled and he smiled also.

"Why are you here?"

"I was just going to tell you that we are going to Qin's townhouse next week. Do you want to come?"

"If you are going to come, I'll come."

"I'll come. "

I smiled widely. He is easy to talk when he is in pain huh? Vacation would be so fun. Hope it'll be memorable one.