Thirty Six

Chen Linong

I was having fun playing online games with Justin when Lingchao stormed out of nowhere.

"Linong! Big issue, you need to come with me!"

He pulled me immediately and I was mad for a moment because I am so close to winning. Justin followed us with Feitong and Zhangjing.

"Where are we going?"

He didn't answered me and I started to get nervous because of the way he acts. I notice that we are going to the direction of the laboratory and as we get near there I saw many students outside the room.

"What's happening?"

Zhangjing said stiil confused as me. We stopped and students look at us or rather look at me before making a way so I can go directly at the door. Lingchao pushed me, I look at him and he just signalled me to enter the room. Jonghyun's friends are at the door, Baekho nod at his teammates and someone made it open for me. When I entered the room they both looked at me and that made me gulped.

"Close the door." Xukun said without expression on his face.

"Please close the door." Jonghyun calmly said while smiling at me. I did what they said and walk slowly to their direction. I can see how the students anticipated in the situation through the glass window.

"W-What are you two talking about?"

I said when I came in front of them.

"Just telling him stories how we spent nights together."

Jonghyun put his arms around my shoulder and that earn some glare from Kun.

"Take off your hand!"

Jonghyun smirk then look at me and smiled.

"Why would I? You two are no longer in a relationship right? Just wanted to remind you."

"Who says that? Can't believe you take gossips seriously."

"Linong said it directly to me."

Xiao Kun raises an eyebrow at me and I gulped again.

"Break ups are mutual understanding between the two people involved. And I believe I still didn't confirm it."

"Break up can be done by one party who's not happy anymore in the relationship. Regardless if you agreed or not if he decided to break up with you, you cannot do anything about it."

"I'm losing my shit out of you, don't push your luck."

"Try me then. I won't back out, especially if it's for him."

I was surprise when Kun pulled Jonghyun's collar and his facial expression changed. What's going on with him now? I decided to come between the two, I don't want to add some scene here especially there are so many students around watching.

"Stop it Kun." I said pleadingly.

He smirks at me, an action that he has never than before. "This fake boyfriend of yours started to get into my nerves."

"Why? Are you threatened with my existence?"

Kun's grip tightens because of what Jonghyun said. "Kun, please?"

He looks at me them lose his grip until he decided to let go. He pulled my left arm, "Hope to never see you again."

Just like that he pulled me out of the room. I felt embarassment all over so I bowed my head when we were walking in the corridor.

I don't know why but the direction we are walking is at the parking lot. When we stopped in front of a car his driver went out of it then gave him the keys.

"Get in."

"Y-You're going to drive?"

"Yes. Get in."

I followed what he said and forget about the things about sitting in the passenger's seat. He started the engine and I was looking outside the whole minute of drive.

My phone rung and when I checked the caller ID Lingchao's appeared. Why is he calling me now?

"Hello."

(Hello Linong. This is Bei Honglin, are you with Xiao Kun now?)

I look at Xukun's direction before answering. What does he want now? And why is he with Lingchao?

"Yes, why?"

(Shit. I don't know if you'll believe me but, listen to me carefully. I was with him this morning before we passed by the baseball team he got upset when he heard your name in their conversation and just then he changed. I didn't see his alter ego yet but I heard stories about him, I know it was him. He appeared again.)

I bit my lower lip. "And why are you saying that to me now?"

(I just want to remind you to be careful to him. He is suicidal, he might love you, yes, but that can also be the reason he can do crazy things just to make sure you're his only.)

"T-Thank you, may I know what he named him?"

(August.)

I nodded as if he sees me. I said my thanks again before hanging up. I force myself not to shake but the fact I've heard it from Bei made me lose control in my body.

"Why are you shaking?"

Xukun look at my direction for a while before fixing his eyes back on the road again.

"N-Nothing."

He tsk-ed. "That guy sure knows what's going on around him." he said and I felt him speed up. That made my heart stop for a bit, as if for a while I felt and heard a loud thung on it.

"X-Xukun... Slow down, please."

He laughs out of nowhere but still drives fast.

"It's August."