Chapter 1: Stranger

It all started when she meet him.

It was night back then she was already asleep but with her sharp senses she was able to sense the pair of eyes that are looking at her as if she was a prey.

She shot up sitting on her bed every cell on her body awake and alert.

At the left side corner of her room near the window, a shadow can be seen.

With the help of the moonlight and her sharp senses she saw the shadow, the owner of the pair of eyes that are intensely starring at her.

The shadow slowly moved closer, one step from the stranger, she will back away two steps. Closer and closer he gets the more frighten she becomes.

Her small, soft and tender hands which clearly indicates that she was pampered are cold, as sweats run down to her spine, she was clearly afraid, panic evident on her face.

The usually proud demure was not there, after all she was the most loved princess in this kingdom.

No one has ever dared to look at her straight in the eye for more than a minute, her father will most likely behead those who shows even the slightest of disrespect to her.

But this stranger he did not only look, he stared at her,eye to eye, those sapphire blue eyes of his that looks like the open sky, stare intensely at her blackanthracite eyes.

Two eyes starring at each other; his indicates that he can see through her soul, while hers was once fear, to confusion and now amusement.

The deviously handsome man only chucked, now she was even more confuse.

Is there something on her face? She thought and slowly glide her left hand on her face embarrassed that there might be something and that she look like a complete idiot in front of this beautiful stranger, not knowing wither to laugh or cry on her situation.

The stranger continue to stared. To say that his beautiful is just not enough.

No, he was not only beautiful , a beauty that can cause the fall of a country is the only ample term that can describe him.

Seeing her embarrassed the stranger deviously grinned at her.

The action making his jaw lines more prominent causing her to became even more redder, if that was even possible.

The stranger finally stopped his teasing, his husky voice rung out. "Since it looks like I got your full attention now. Lets talk business."

His appearance alone are enough to cause her stomach to be full of butterflies, but match it with his voice those butterflies has gone to a frenzy.

She look at him confuse and asked "Business?What business?"

He look at her full of disbelief " I see the princess has already forgotten, didn't the witch already mention about me?"

His voice sounded rather sad that she had already forgotten, she tried to think and to remember what the hell is this crazy, yet deviously beautiful stranger is saying.

Then she remembered about a witch, who has the ability to tell a fortune.

"You will meet him soon! The man that will fulfill your every desire, but you should be cautious princess this man is like a double edge sword."

"He alone can give you the happiness that you always had wanted. And he alone has the ability to shatter you beyond repair. "

"It either a make or break ordeal princes. Make him fall inlove and you will be at cloud 9 aslong as your with him or he break you and shread you to piece that the pain he will give you will be unbearable that even the hell could not compare." The witch given me divious grin.

"So princess are you up for the challenge of a lifetime?" Although this witch fortune telling is not detailed but its is always very accurate so far everything that she had said had always became true.

The stranger continued to stare, seeing the princess eyes flash with a hint of recognition, the princess quickly frown." How did you know about that? Are you a stalker."

The man laugh out loud amusement clearly seen at his sapphire blue colored eyes .

While he laugh, her faces has a clear trace of annoyance as she frowned , showing her disapproval to the mans petty attitude towards her.

"Why do you expect me to just believe that you aren't? Aren't your actions proving that you are such? If you don't have such intention why the hell are you here? If your someone who is proper why not go to the right procedure to meet me. " Now its her time to smirk as if taunting challenging the man to answer that.

Satisfied that the man was not able to answer her in the next couple of seconds she pats her self inside thinking that she did a good job shutting him up.

But what she didn't know is that the man was just waiting for her to lossen up before delivering his final blow.

He grinned wider, flashing his deep pair of dimples.

Even through she was irritated to the core, yet it was hard to hate the boy infront of her entirely.

As his eye glint with playfulness, she could see that the man was quite aware of his charm and use that quality to his advantage.

The stranger move swiftly sitting on the bed behind the princess, placing his lips near her ear whispering teasingly " I see looks like all the rumors were true. Not only are you haughty, you are also assuming. Do you really think that I will go as far as to stalk you if I want you to see me as a love interest!?" Again the stranger smirk, his voice full of mischievousness, as if making it sound that he just caught the princess red handed.

"Dear princess I don't need to do that, never did I need to lift a single finger just to make someone fell inloved they will do it on there own, willingly even without me asking.Like moths attractive to the flame. It even came to a point that their attraction became irritating." As if to tease her more the stranger came closer in contact causing his lips to brush on her ears.

The princess was about to shout
out loud because of irritation but the man covered her lips with his hands.

"Shh princess they might hear.While I have nothing to lose other than my pity life, seeing me here with you might cause you your reputation. Will it be worth it then?" He tease again while the princess is shooting him dagers with her eyes.

"Beside I have a preposition that you can't possibly resist." He wispered to her, his eye turned serious,the signs of the previous playfullness was no longer there.

"Think about it princess, and when you are ready to hear me out, go to the abandon castle."

And with that he gone to the window. He mumbled some words under his breath as he jumps, living no shadows that he even existed.

Disappearing from the princess sight, as the dim moonlight illimunate the room and the breezy cool wind feels like a singing lullaby to the princess.

The princess eyes suddenly felt heavy, and she gladly obliged, shut them close and drifting to a dreamless sleep.