The Playdate

Rainbow Dash was having fun, playing with Angel, Tank and surprisingly Trixie, at first she thought Trixie would cheat or complain or even worst start boasting about how great and powerful she is but she's actually been pretty good sport, she played fair and most importantly she didn't boast...most of the time.

Right now they were in the middle of hide and seek with Rainbow hiding under a bush and Trixie trying to find her, she had caught Angel and Tank who were now sitting on the grass watching as Trixie looked for Dash.

Angel looked away for a minute to see three very familiar mares coming right towards them, "This cant be good." he said.

Tank looked over to see what the rabbit was talking about and he winced when he saw the pink one "Should we warn Rainbow and Trixie?" he asked

"Do you want to be the one to face those three when if it comes to that." Angel replied pointing to the approaching mares.

Tank thought about it for a second, then shook his head.

"Trixie, Rainbow come here for a minute." Twilight called, Trixie crawled to Twilight and Rainbow popped out of the bush she was in and crawled along with Trixie, when they got in front of Twilight, they noticed that she wasn't alone.

"Hey Twilight why is Pinkie here?" Rainbow asked.

But it was Pinkie who answered, "Oh I'm here for, the playdate." she said sinisterly.

"ITS A TWAP!!" Trixie yelled and both her and Rainbow tried to crawl away, only for both to be caught in Twilight's magic.

"Oh come on girls it'll be fun." Twilight in courage.

"Yeah it'll be tons of fun, all are friends will be here, there'll be a picnic and look I brought the cake twins." Pinkie said, then she turned around to show the two foals Pound and Pumpkin cakes in the carrier.

Rainbow looked at Fluttershy, who had been quiet this whole time with a sad expression, "Fwuttewshy you told me that this didn't have anything to do with Pinkie pie." she wined.

Fluttershy winced at Rainbow's wyning, she didn't like lying but she knew Rainbow wouldn't come if she told her about the playdate, "Umm I'm sorry Dashie but they made me do it." she said pointing to the two mares beside her.

"Twiwight you knew about this too!?" Trixie yelled more mad than worried.

Twilight nodded "Yes, I thought it would help you become more friendly with other ponies." she said flatly.

"Hey it'll be alright okay, this'll be fun." Pinkie said pouncing in place.

Rainbow and Trixie just crossed their arms.

"Okay all we have to do now is wait for Applejack and Rarity with the other part of the plan." Pinkie said then spreading a picnic blanket on the ground from out of no were.

Both Foals looked at her questionably "Appwejack and Warity, there coming too why!?" Rainbow said.

Pinkie pie smiled "You'll see." she giggled

"So what now?" asked Trixie, still suspended in the air with Rainbow by Twilights magic.

"Well until Applejack and Rarity come back you girls can keep playing by yourselves." Twilight replied

"Yeah because this playdate's all about fun," Pinkie said while pouncing, "and we just came over here to tell you and drop of the cakes and play with you." she then started unstrapping the twins from the foal carrier and dropping the to the ground.

The Twins looked at Trixie and Rainbow hovering in the air and giggled Then they started crawling to them.

Both Trixie and Rainbow look at Twilight with a pleading look.