CMC BABYSITTERS OH NO!

Applejack and Rarity were tasked with probably the hardest job in the world, to bring the most dangers, most imaginative, most mischievous and adorable foals in all Equestria to a picnic, The Cutie Mark, Applebloom, Sweetie bell and Scootaloo were running around them giggling and hopping in excitement, when they were told that there was going to be a picnic at the park, they were like that for the whole trip across town to the park.

When they made it to the park both Applejack and Rarity sighed in relief "Okay girls where here and look theirs Pinkie and the others." said Applejack then pointed to there friends.

The CMC ran straight for the other mares leaving Applejack and Rarity in the dust, when the reach them they asked a bunch of questions.

"Hey everypony how y'all doin."

"Hey are there going to be games?"

"Is there going to be food?"

"Are we celebrating something?"

The questions went on until they managed to calm the fillies down, when everpony was calm everypony was sitting down and talking to one another all except Scootaloo who seemed distracted, she was looking around for something.

She looked at Fluttershy "Hey Fluttershy do you know were Rainbow Dash is I thought she would be here?"

Fluttershy froze should she tell the CMC about Rainbows 'problem' and if she did what would they do.

Before Fluttershy could think of anything to say Pinkie answered for her "Hey Scootaloo, I could take you to Rainbow and I can take your friends to her too if you want." Before anypony could say anything she Grabbed all the CMC's and pounced away into the direction Rainbow and the other foals were.

Rainbow and the other foals had been playing for quiet a while and had just finished a game of tag, they were sitting to rest for a minute until suddenly Trixie saw Pinkie pie pouncing towards them and she wasn't alone, "Oh my goddess" Trixie said

Rainbow looked at Trixie "What's wong Twixie?" she asked then she looked in the direction Trixie was looking in and she saw Pinkie and the CMC "Oh no! OH NO!" she yelled, she didn't want Scootaloo to see her not like this she and Scoots ever sense their last camping trip with Rarity and Applejack they have been close like real sisters and Scootaloo Really looked up to here, "I cant let her see me!" she flew right into a bush right next to her to hide

Pinkie pounced right in front of Trixie with the fillies raped in her hooves "Hi Trixie, hey do you know were Rainbow is." she asked.

Trixie looked nervously around, not for Rainbow but for a way out, if PInkie planed on leaving the most chaotic fillies to watch them than she would prefer to be back at Twilights hiding in her crib, "Umm, no Pinkie I don't think I've seen Rainbow dash any were." she lied, she saw her go into the bush but she wasn't about to snitch her out to these devil's

Pinkie looked around for Rainbow until she saw a shaking bush, she smiled and letting the CMC down from her iron grip hold she went over to the bush jumped up and canon balled in, there was a lot of shaking and rustling from the bush and the CMC were watching to see what Pinkie was doing, when she popped back out she had a rainbow mane foal in her hooves.

"Here she is, Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie said and smiled came back over to the girls with the squirming Rainbow and laid her down on the ground for all to see.

Scootaloo couldn't believe what she was looking at this foal looked just like Rainbow, she had the mane, she had her coat color, "Rainbow Dash is that you!?" she said in shock.

Rainbow didn't look up at her, she didn't want to disappoint her anymore than she already has she really felt like crying like the age she was, suddenly she felt small hooves pick her up.