Meeting the Owl

Y/N POV

I had just arrived at the address the Merlyn had told me. Of course I was confused how a dead person could give me an address but after a while you get used to it. Just as I was about to knock on the door I was stopped by a disembodied voice named Merlyn.

Merlyn: "Don't knock! Break the door down!"

Y/N: "Bitch boy, why would I do that?"

Merlyn: "Because you need to make an entrance and do-" I interrupt him before he can finish.

Y/N: "Fair point, I do need to look good."

I then break open the door.

Y/N: "Alright, I'm here to chew bubblegum and ki-" I stopped myself as I see the person, who I'm guessing Merly calls, Eto. 

Y/N: "Daaaaamn! I didn't expect you to be hot!"

Merlyn: "Expect the unexpected."

Eto?: "I suppose I should take that as a compliment... Quick question though, why did you break down the door?"

Y/N: "Oh Merlyn told me to. Anyway, you must be Eto! My name's Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Eto: "Oh I can't wait to kill Merlyn."

Y/N: "He's already dead."

Eto: "Then... How'd he tell you to break down my door?"

Y/N: "He's in my head. 24/7."

Eto: "You have my condolences."

Y/N: " Thank you.. Anyway, he said I should go to you for training."

Eto: "Hm? Alright then. Let me see your kagune."

Y/N: "Alrighty." I then release my kagune.

" I then release my kagune

Eto: "That looks like... Merlyn's kagune!"

Y/N: "It is. It was put into me. Sadly."

Eto: "Well I suppose I could train you."

Y/N: "Great, when do we get started?"

Eto: "Tomorrow."

Cross POV

And end scene. I'm sorry for the long wait, I had to deal with school shit. But now summer breaks has started for me so expect more updates! I'll update this tomorrow, I hope you enjoy the chapter.