Taeyang

Dirty

Iggy POV

Taeyang had just got done shooting his mv I need a girl with GD and Sandara. She had her hands all over him and I didn't like it. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Daesung.

"You know he doesn't like her.", he told me.

I sighed and smiled at him.

"Come on cheer up. Daragon all day everyday", Seungri cheered and we all laughed.

"Yeah it's just the thought is all.", I said looking at the set.

Taeyang was talking to Dara when she kissed him. He pushed her off and looked in my direction. I was already halfway down the hall with everyone calling after me.

"Iggy!", Daesung called but I kept walking.

"Iggy wait.", Taeyang said grabbing my wrist.

"I'm just gonna go to the park for a while.", I said.

"I don't want you mad at me.", He said with sad eyes.

"I'm not. I'm just gonna go to the park. I wanna be alone.", I said walking off.

I got to the park and just sat on a bench. Taeyang would look good with Dara. I mean she's prettier than me, she's a successful idol, and she pretty much has it all. I sighed as it was getting dark and walked home. As I unlocked the door I heard soft music playing. I walked in a saw candle lit and rose petals everywhere. They led to the bedroom and as I walked in two arms grabbed my waist.

"Jagiya.", he said kissing my neck.

"Taeyang what is..". He cut me off by kissing me.

"Tonight's all about you", he whispered pushing me onto the bed and hovering over me.

I grabbed his neck and brought him down to kiss me which he did. The kiss was gentle but desperate.

"Dara means nothing to me.", He said kissing my neck.

"All about you", he added undressing me.

When I was completed naked he slid a finger inside of me and I arched my back. Then he slid another and started pumping. I moaned loudly as he curled them and hit a spot that sent chills up my body. I came quickly and he pulled them out before licking his fingers.

He positioned himself to my entrance and slid in slowly. He intertwined our hands and we went a steady pace.

"Faster.", I moaned and he smirked.

He sped up and I yelled out.

"Ah mmhmm right there.", I said.

"Whatever you like jagi.", he groaned and I felt my stomach tighten.

I released and so did he. He pulled out and lowered himself on me holding his weight on his elbows.

"I don't want Dara. I want you.", he smiled and kissed me.