When You're/ He's Sick

Scenarios 18

Seungri: You walked down the hall listening to Seungri coughing and sniffling. You took off work today to take care of him. He had a stomach ache and refused to go to a doctor. He laid on your stomach as he slept.

"And you couldn't see a doctor why?"

"Because they run tests on you.", he mumbled.

GD: He groaned as he tossed and turned hitting you in the back. You turned on the lap and saw him drenched in sweat. You put a hand to his forehead and he was burning up.

"Babe get up you need medicine.", you told him and he whined.

"No it doesn't taste good."

You got the medicine and a spoon before walking back to your sick boyfriend. He was being stubborn and turned his head when you brought the spoon close.

"Take this or none of my kisses for a month", you threatened and he quickly put the spoon in his mouth.

Taeyang: He had you tucked into bed as you had the thermometer in your mouth. He pulled it and sighed.

"120"

"But I'm fine.", you whined ans he felt your forehead.

"Nope. Get some rest I'm going to get you some soup." he smiled as you pouted.

Daesung: He told you to stay in bed and not to move as he cared for you. He feed you, brought you tissues, and gave you medicines.(couldn't think of anything for Daesung)

Top: You laid in bed as he tucked you in.

"Your not going to work today."

"But I have to oppa. I don't want to get fired.", you whined.

"Oh well You don't need a job. I can support us both.", he smiled before getting ready to walk out.

"Where are you going?", you asked.

"To get the medicine."

"But I want to cuddle.", you said putting your arms up like a child.

He laughed shaking his head before sliding in bed next to you. He kissed and you looked shocked.

"What if you get sick?"

"I just get sick then.", he smiled.