Chapter 1: Part 2: Introductions

Mist covered the area. And in the midst of it all, stood four girls and a long nosed figure, two girls smaller than the others. Opposite them, were two boys. One with black hair and one with silver hair.

"Welcome... to this worlds velvet room, Souji Seta, Akira Kurusu. As you know, I am Igor." Not wanting to piss off Caroline and Justine (mainly Justine), Akira bowed and forced Yu to bow. Confused by his actions, Yu looked at Akira for answers. All Akira did was look at Caroline and Justine before looking back at the floor. Immediately, Yu understood and didn't say ask else. "This is Caroline," he pointed towards a girl with white hair and an eyepatch over her left eye. "and Justine." Again, he pointed at an exact copy of Caroline but with an eyepatch over her right eye. "This one is Margaret," he pointed at a woman with long, wavy, white hair, tied up and red lipstick. "and this is her sister, Elizabeth." He pointed towards a girl with short white hair.

"How has it been, inmate?!" Justine yelled at Akira as Souji tried not to stare.

"Yes, I'm quite curious as well, inmate." Akira looked at them with his hands in his pockets.

"Boring." Souji's eyes widened at how courageous Akira was. Expecting Akira to get yelled at, Souji was surprised to hear an 'as expected' from the two.

"I do hope you haven't forgotten your assignment already, Inmate." Akira shook his head at Caroline and explained their situation. Justine smirked at the inmate. Before she could speak, Caroline butted in. "Good to know you haven't forgotten from the sudden nausea."

"Seta." Souji looked at Margaret and smiled. "I haven't much to explain seeing as my master has explained a lot, but hopefully this will be useful." Margaret took out a folder. "This is your 'target', Minato Arisato. Together, you and your companions will have to save him from otherwise certain death. However, you will need to gather information outside of school. So send four of your team, four of Kurusu's team and the rest to gather info. Oh and one more thing..." Caroline, Justine and Margaret all spoke at once.

"In order to save Minato Arisato, you will have to —————..." They gulped. Igor grinned.

"Well, Trickster, Seta, will you still sign the contract?" Yu looked at the pen and paper and then looked at Akira. Akira had already been signing the papers. After he slapped his cheeks, Souji signed the contract and the deal was done. "Very well. Good luck."

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Akira and Souji woke up, panting. Going into this new velvet room was more tiring than they had expected. They looked at each other, a bond forming. Akira looked at Ryuji and sighed. Ryuji was the hardest to wake up. At first, he shook him and saw if that would wake him up but no dice. He had no other choice... but to use that! Gulping, Akira took a deep breath, hoping to wake both Ryuji and Ann in one go. Maybe even Yusuke and Makoto.

"Ryuji! Ann sent me nudes!" Like he had expected, Ryuji immediately woke up. As did Ann, Yusuke and Makoto.

"WHAT?! DUDE! NO FAIR, LEMME SEE!" Glaring, Ann hit Ryuji as did Makoto.

"Hmm... this way, I could draw a nude painting without Ann having to sit there for hours..." Akira sighed.

"Sorry, Ann. I had to wake these guys up somehow. I was lying." Ann blushed and pouted but eventually forgave him. After all, it was one of the only ways to wake up Ryuji. Akira walked up to Futaba and whispered in her ear.

"Games?! Where?!" Soon she realised where she was and his shyly behind Akira's back. "Liar." She hit him lightly on the back as he internally smirked, not wanting to show his true self to the newcomers yet. Slowly, he walked up to Haru and Morgana, and then spoke lightly.

"Wake up, guys." Haru rubbed her eyes as Morgana stretched out his little legs and they woke up. Luckily they weren't so hard to wake the fuck up. He looked at Souji and all of his friends had also waked up.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Souji and Akira shook hands.

"Sorry we couldn't introduce ourselves in the velvet room. I am Akira Kurusu, leader of the phantom thieves, also known as Joker. My Persona is Sataneal and I use the wild card. I am the fool arcana and I use almighty power." He bowed politely. Souji smiled and bowed in return.

"I'm Souji Seta, the leader of the Investigation Team. It's nice to see you for real, Akira-kun. I am also a wild card user and the fool arcana. My power is electricity and my Persona's name is Izanagi-No-Okami." Makoto shook hands with Naoto.

"Good morning. I'm Makoto Niijima and I am the priestess arcana and use the persona Anat who uses Nuclear power.. It's a pleasure to meet you, the real detective prince. Or should I say princess?" Naoto shook her head.

"It's Naoto Shirogane. Call me Naoto. And the pleasure is all mine, Niijima-san. I am the fortune arcana and use the Persona Yamato-Takeru who uses the light and dark power." Next up was Ann.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ann Takamaki. I've heard a lot about you, Rise-cci. I'm a big fan. I am the lovers arcana and I use fire magic with Hecate." Rise blushed and waved.

"Nice to meet you too, Anncci. Rise Kujikawa. Call me Rise. I am the navigator of my group." After Rise, Kanji spoke.

"Yo. The name is Kanji Tatsumi. I am the Emperor arcana. I use Rokuten Maou. Nice to meetcha." Yusuke introduced himself and smiled warmly. Then he went on about drawing him as Kanji blushed. Next up was Chiei Satonaka and Yukiko Amagi. They introduced themselves to Haru. Yosuke Hanamura introduced himself to Futaba who said nothing but Akira did the talking for her. They introduced their arcana, power and persona. After that, the leaders explained what they did with their persona power.

"Wow. It's a party." Akira's eyes sharpened at the familiar voice. Reaching inside a duffle-bag that was dropped there with him, he took out a knife and charged. The IT (Investigation Team) were shocked by his actions whereas Ann took out her whip and followed Akira along with the PT (Phantom Thieves).

Akira used one of his arms to out him in a headlock and the other to press his knife against the figures neck. The IT were both shocked and impressed at Akira's grace and killing intent. After a while of silence, the figure was released. Akira smirked and helped him up.

"It's been a while, Akira-kun." He nod his head and introduced him.

"This is Akechi Goro. He uses the persona Loki with bless moves. He is the justice arcana. And he also tried to kill me and then sacrificed his life to save is but, quoting Futaba, that's ancient history now. You can trust him." Souji had a moment to think about.

"Got it." The IT was surprised about his decision. "However,... if he does anything to harm my comrades, I wont hesitate to eliminate him." Akira nod his head.

"Of course. But he'll probably be eliminated by yours truly before he could even graze their aura." Souji nod his head. Their bond is pretty good. Well, leaders have to be strong for their team.