chapter 3

Alya came into my room and squeals at the fact that I'm getting married "its not that big of a deal, like honestly you're going to get married one day too" "yeah but its Marinette Dupen-Cheng the one who has never had a boyfriend in her whole entire life"
"So that doesn't make a difference" i said while rolling my eyes "well we better get to school otherwise we'll both be late, not just you" Alya said while laughing trying not to snort but let out a small one while I was grabbing my bag to leave for school we walked down the stairs and grabbed some donuts on the way out "bye Mama, bye Papa" "goodbye sweetie" they both said waving at me with flour in their hands from the cupcakes they were making, they had flour everywhere once we left we saw them having a flour fight "I honestly can't wait to have a relationship like that" Alya said jealously "yeah me too" "you'll have one soon" Alya said smirking at me. When we finished talking we arrived at the school really surprised that it didn't take long at all to get to the school but I practically live right next to the school so it wasn't a big surprise for me. 

i know this ones really short but I had to update sometime this year 😳 but I'll either write short stories everyday or long ones every week but in thinking of updating a long chapter every Saturday and Sunday and just writing small chapters through the week  when ever I have time but ill probably be able to update sometime tomorrow cause I've had the last two days off and I'm having tomorrow off too but it really depends if I'm going shopping or not tomorrow but I guess this is all for today's chapter.

Word count: 315 words 💗