Suicidal Thoughts

'I want to die...if I commit suicide...I'll finally be free..right..?'

...

'Ayato-kun's here..he probably wants to suck my blood...'

...

"Oy,chichinashi! Submit yourself to Ore-sama! Lemme drink your blood!" A red-head,known as Ayato Sakamaki,demanded.

"Hai,Ayato-kun." "Chichinashi,"who was the Sacrificial Bride;Yui Komori,said,quite depressed.
"Ara? Your not resisting..Tch! Then it's no fun! But then,again...I probably won't get this chance again..so might as well use this to my full advantage." Ayato smirked.

He lunged towards Yui,making him above the petite girl.He pinned her wrists above her head with one hand,while the other unbuttoned the first three buttons of her school uniform blouse. Yui didn't struggle like she would usually,nor did she have the look of fear painted on her pale,porcelain face. She remained emotionless,but Ayato paid no need to this.

He quickly attached his sharp and pointy fangs to her neck. Blood started to pour out,but Ayato abruptly drank it. A series of grunts,groans and moans were heard from the male above.Yui's eyes fluttered. The cocky redhead took notice of this so he lapped on the purplish-black wound.

Ayato's eyes narrowed at Yui and cursed. He got up and teleported back to his own room,leaving the poor girl weak. Yui's eyes finally closed,letting the darkness welcome her. After all,the darkness will,soon,welcome her....forever.

'My plan will start tomorrow. I'll die,so I won't have to suffer anymore...' And with that,the platinum blonde haired girl lost full consciousness. She fell into deep slumber...with a kind smile on her face.

The smile that'll haunt them forever.