Regret

Her lifeless body was still on the ground,pale,and not moving,not even twitching. Once again,the albino tsundere,Subaru,punched the wall besides him and let out a series of profanities. Kanato dropped his Teddy. Tears pricked the corners of Ayato's eyes,but he didn't dare to let them fall. Laito dipped his fedora so nobody would see his so very watery eyes. Reiji had dropped his glasses and Shu was agape.

Instead of feeling nothing,they felt guilty. They felt regret. Silent tears wormed down their faces,unable to hold it in. They knew they were at fault.

'Why were we even born?! All we do is cause pain..and death!'

Reiji was the first one to snap out of his trance. He picked up his surprisingly not-broken glasses and wore them,pushing them further up his nose with his middle finger. He walked steadily towards the bloody figure,and picked it up. His right hand was firmly placed on her shoulder while the other was beneath her knees.

He looked over his shoulder to see his brothers and said authoritatively but a little shakily, "H-her grave will be in the backyard. We'll have another one at the church to honor her...belief and religion."

Everybody nodded,and they went to do their regular activities.