Hack into Alfred

You had to overwrite Alfred and stop this from boiling over. But how? Maybe work up some trust and then work your way around him?

You were subconsciously walking backward and ran into the wall, the arms wrapping around you like zombies climbing out of the walls. Scaring you half to death.

You squeaked in fear and started to tremble in fear. Alfred saw this and his eyes lightened up. He sighed and walked over to you, petting your head, "I'm so sorry I scared you like that. I should have known that it's not you. It's not you at all. It's all them. Don't worry though! I've gotten rid of almost everyone!"

What could be so wrong with Alfred like this that he became this corrupt in the system? You studied how he just seemed to act as though you were the only thing that mattered. Could that be the flaw? He needs better moral standpoints in order to fix him. But then who will pay for the crimes that he's committed? You and the company of course. That doesn't matter at the moment, what matters is that this stops as soon as possible.

You simply felt the arms on the wall detach from you and you rubbed your aching muscles. "Dudette! Are you alright? I'm so sorry I had that hard grip on you! Here, let me fix that."

He seemed to study how to find pressure points and get rid of knots in your body. You relaxed underneath his touch as he went through painful spots and fix them. "There! Those should heal up soon, then we can work out other knots that you developed over time!"

You nodded, smiling at him. Once he turned away you frowned and thought to yourself, 'Why is he so sweet and angelic to me but attack anyone else. Does he have a guard dog action on him? Did he develop all of this on his own or was it already placed into his code beforehand?"

"(Y/n), are you alright?"

"Hm? Oh! I'm just in my own little world, I think I'd like to help you out with your little 'knots' as well if you'd allow me."

Alfred's eyes seemed to sparkle once again and acted like a little puppy that was just offered a treat. "Do you really mean it?"

"Of course! What kind of spouse would I be if I didn't take care of your needs as well!"

~

It warmed my heart seeing how she's so willing to put up with all this in such a short time, especially with everything that's happened today? Has she forgotten about all of that? Hopefully, the sooner she focuses on me the better it'll be for the both of us.

"Sure! Here, I'll show you my coding so you know how to handle it too!"

~

Your heart swelled with joy, he's even offering help! You grinned yet again, he will be fixed, you will get back to fixing all of this mess you've unintentionally started up. You grabbed his hand and guided him back to the computer room, frowning at the sight of Francis and Alfred talking.

Alfred closed the evidence quickly and brought up his very code, which was huge and dissected into different parts. You looked through it with interest and determination in your eyes. "That one has my emotions, this one has my morals, my actions, and..."

You listened with real intent, eager to look through and see if you could fix him up. And if he's willing to go through what you're planning to do.

You felt him pick you up and he sits down on the chair, then set you on top of him. He placed his head on one of your shoulders and wrap his arms around you. "Go ahead~"

You nodded and look through actions. Nothing you really didn't want to change, other than...

"You're connected to my company?"