I could get used to this

Nobody's POV
Erza, Natsu, Lucy, and Gray arrived at the guild after they're double date. "That was so much fun" Lucy said,"we should do that again sometime."

"Yeah we should."Erza agreed.

" We would love to stay and talk, but Natsu and I are really sleepy so we will be heading out." Gray said.

Natsu's POV
"Yeah." I said. Then gray grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Then I heard the girls squealing. He probably just did it for the prank. Yeah just for the prank.

We then walked out the guild. It was night by then so it was cold. " Its so cold!" I complained.

"Here" Gray said as he put his jacket around Me.

"T-thanks" I blushed. We weren't in front of anyone so I wondered that this might not be because the prank. The thought made me very happy. I fell for him during this prank. And the action made me think he felt the same way.

" No problem it's what-" He paused, "f-friends do" he finished. My happiness vanished as quickly as it came.

" yeah friends" I said. By that time we were in front of gray's house.

" why don't you sleepover" gray asked me.

" sounds fine to me" I answered and we entered his house.

   As soon as we came in I flopped on the couch.'This prank is supposed to fun, but why does it hurt so much. Oh yeah cause I fell in love along the way' I thought.Then I went to sleep.

Grays POV
  Natsu fell asleep right as he came into the house. I walked up to him and put a blanket over him.

"I'm sorry Natsu" I whispered," I really do love you..." I then kissed his forehead and went to sleep in my bed.

*In the morning*
Natsu's POV
I woke up to the wonderful smell of bacon and pancakes. I rubbed my eyes and realized I still had grays jacket on.

"Morning sleepy head" Gray said. I turned around and saw him finishing up breakfast.

"Morning" I mumbled. I got up and took off grays jacket. I made my way to the table and sat down. " I didn't know you could cook"

" No one does. lets try and keep it that way." Gray said. I laughed and said ok. He brought the breakfast to the table and we began to eat.

"Why don't you want anyone to know you cook" I said as I stuffed my face.

" do you see how much work Mira has to do because she can cook" Gray said making a terrified face.

" Aww are you scared of a little work" I teased.

"Shut up" Gray said with as a pink blush decorated on his cheeks. 'Aww' I thought. We finished eating and decided to watch tv.

" what do you wanna watch" gray asked.

"Basketball will do"  I answered. He turned to the sports channel and we both sat on the couch.

Grays POV
I looked at natsu. He looked so intrigued in the game. So cute. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. I saw him blush and then I did too.

" it's only 8:00 in the morning" I said.

"That explains why I'm so tired" natsu yawned.
He rested his head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

With our hands intertwined I fell asleep to. My head on top of his.

'I could get use to this' I thought. We woke up an hour later and decided to head to the guild.

When we entered we saw cameras everywhere.
" What the hell is going on ?" I asked.

" sorcerer weekly is here!" Mira said with her usual smile.

"COOOOOOLL!! Just who I wanted to see." Jason from sorcerer weekly said.

Natsu looked at each other, gulped, and both said. "Oh no"

Wow this chapter was full of cuteness. Could something happen to this perfectness up. You'll have to read the next chapter.