Photoshoot

Nobody's POV
"Just who you wanted to see eh?" Natsu repeated.

" Yes we heard you were a couple and we thought it would be so COOOOOOL to do a photoshoot!" Jason said.

" I don't kn-" Gray started but was cut off.

"They would be delighted." Erza interrupted.

"TOOO COOOOOOOL!" Jason yelled. "Let's get started shall we."

'No we shall not' Natsu wanted to say but didn't protest. Everyone was about to watch gray and natsu make the biggest fool of themselves.

Natsu's POV
" let's start with Gray holding Natsu close to his chest." Jason explained.

I blushed at this and was pulled into a tight embrace.

"Niiiiice" I heard the camera man say.

" Now Gray I need you too kiss Natsu's for head. Yes like that!"

" That will definitely get a lot of attention in the magazine" Jason said

After he said that I tried to to walk to Lucy but ended up tripping and knocking gray over. "Owe" I groaned.

"Nicee" I heard the cameraman say and then a click of the camera. That's when I looked at our position. I was straddling grays waist!

"I'm sorry" I apologized with a beat red face.

"It's fine really" Gray said as he got up. "Ok we are done here." gray said

Nobody's POV

I scrambled over to Lucy after the embarrassing situation. "Luce, that was so bad" I whined.

"What do you mean you are sure to get more famous after that gets in the papers" Lucy stated.

"I don't mean that I mean me straddling grays waist!" I yelled.

Lucy took a sip of her drink and spit it out."YOU DID WHAT!" She screamed.

"It's bad it's really bad! I think they got a photo too. What if someone gets the wrong idea about our relationship." I rambled.

"Natsu you'll be fine. Trust me" Lucy said as she looked me straight in the eye.

"I guess your right" I admitted and sat down next to her.

*Time skip*
Nobody's POV
Sorcerer weekly was now gone and everyone finally relaxed.
"Listen up" Mira said gaining everyone's attention, "Today's has been a stressful day so how about we have a guild sleepover."

"That sounds awesome" Lucy and Levy said. Other members agreed.

" well than it's final. We will have so much fun and-" cue creepy smile, "no one is aloud to leave" she said then her usually smile returned. Everyone shivered and went to go pack their things.

*Time skip*

Everyone was at the guild ready to have some fun after a rather stressful day.

" we should play a game!" Mira said.

Everyone look at each other knowing nothing could come out of a game that Mira wanted to play. But everyone also knew it was not wise to object so they went along.

" The game we are going to play is called the Pocky game. Basically I have some pocky that two people are going to put one end in their mouth. They have to make therenway to middle of the pocky stick. If your lucky you might get a kiss. The winner is the person who gets the last bite." Mira explained.

"Umm how will we choose partners" someone asked. Everyone nodded also wanting to know the answer.

" I will choose" said Mira innocently. Everyone got terrified looks on their faces.

This was going to be a night to remember.

Wow almost 100 views! Thank you guys so much for the support and love that keeps me going . Can't wait for the next chapter.