You Walk In On Him...

Ethan: You walk in on him showering

Today you went over to Ethan's house to babysit since Sarah was out of town. You showed up and began playing with Ethan's sister Jane. "Y/n, can we bake a cake?" Jane asks you smiling with joy. "I don't see why not." You say smiling back down at her.

After mixing batter, Jane runs by and spills it all over your clothes. "I'll be right back." You say walking up stairs to get the batter off. You open the door to the bathroom to see Ethan with only his boxers on. His eyes get wide and his cheeks turn red. Your legs froze up and you couldn't move, and by the looks of it neither could Ethan. "If we are dating this shouldn't be weird." Ethan says trying to get rid of the awkwardness. You begin to laugh at the boy and walk over to him and hug him. "Y/n, I know I just said that this shouldn't be weird, but you just got batter all over me." Ethan says pushing you off. You only laugh more and get the batter off, and Ethan gets back into the shower.

Benny: You walk in on him changing

You walk over to Benny's house to play Benny's new video game with him. When you got there his grandma told you about Benny doing embarrassing things Benny has done. "Some times I think that boy lies though. Yesterday he told me he kissed a girl at school, but I only laughed." His grandma says laughing. You laugh alone with her, and then go up to Benny's room.

You opened the door and began to speak, "Benny! You told your grandma that we kis-" I was cut off when I noticed Benny didn't have his jeans on since he was changing. "Hey Y/n, I did tell her but I knew she wouldn't believe me." Benny said casually. "Why aren't you talking? Babe, are you mad?" Benny asks you worried and then pulls on his jeans. He walks up to you and kisses you on the forehead. "I'm sorry Y/N/N, I didn't mean to upset you." Benny says hugging me. "You didn't have pants on." You say confused. Benny only laughed and kissed you on the lips, and you kissed him back. "It was true!?!?" You hear from the door and you pull away and notice his grandma grinning. "Grandma!" Benny says frustrated.

Rory: You walk in on him eating

You walk over to Rory's house and you climb up into his window. You climb in and he is eating a rat. You were so scared that you couldn't move and you didn't know if he would eat you next.  After about five minutes of Rory continuously eating he turned around. He wiped his mouth and looked worried for you. "Y/n, I am so sorry. Why didn't you say you were here?" Rory asks you walking over to you. "I didn't know if you would hurt me?" You say nervous as he walked over to you. "I would never hurt you." Rory says hugging you and kissing you.

word count: 516