Prettiest Witch (Shelvie)(Requested)

Third Person

Shelvie walked down the school hallway looking for her boyfriend, Benny. As she walked towards Benny's locker, she noticed Erica all over Benny. Shelvie was very angry but she knew that if she told Benny he would tease her. Instead of meeting Benny at his locker, Shelvie walked away and started walking home.

After Shelvie was half way home, Benny wrapped his arms around her waist. "Shelvie, whats wrong, gorgeous?" Benny asks her making her stop from walking. Shelvie basically melts in his arms and began to smile. She then realized why she was upset and yanked out of his arms. "Leave me alone, Benny" Shelvie says walking away from the boy. "Gorgeous, whats wrong?" Benny asks her begining to walk with her. "Why don't you go bug Erica for a change?" Shelvie says getting jealous. "Listen, I told her to get off of me but she wouldn't. You can ask  Ethan. Plus why would I go with Erica when I have the prettiest witch in the universe." Benny says stopping Shelvie in her tracks and kisses her. "I love you with all of my heart." Benny says and smiles down at her. "I love you too." Shelvie says smiling back up at him. "Hey guys! Am I interrupting?" Rory asks coming from nowhere. "Ooooh Shelvie, looking good." Rory says basically  drueling. "Down dog!" Benny says wrapping an arm around Shelvie.

word count: 250

request is for  shelvie_blatt

dont forget to leave a comment, ideas, or a request! Thanks!