06: yamaguchi takuya

"Bitch, I will burn you alive. Stop doing that!" Koushi whined as Ryouta poked him. He was trying to get some goddamn sleep and this blond dude was being a pain in the ass.

"Kou-senpai, hidoi!" Ryouta cried crocodile tears, two waterfalls flowing down his cheeks.

"Sei-kun, who's that with you?" Koushi asked softly, ignoring Ryouta as he noticed a kid in Seijurou's arms.

The child had light green hair, freckles, big brown eyes, red nose and cheeks, pale skin and faint pink lips.

"H-hello! I'm Yamaguchi Takuya!" The little boy tried to smile but it was a pitiful attempt. Koushi took him from Seijuro's arms before Takuya wrapped his arms around Koushi's neck. He buried his head on the crook of the older boy's neck as Koushi heard audible sobs.

"W-when is Tada-nii going ou' of that... room?" He asked, tears flowing. The boy looked frail, afraid, vulnerable; Koushi hugged him tightly while rubbing small circles on his back.

"I'm sure he'll be out in a few hours, Takuya-kun. You know how strong your brother is, right?" He comforted the little one, who was holding him for dear life.

Takuya nods and Koushi rested his chin onto the child's head, still rubbing his back to comfort him.

"Tadashi's very strong and Takuya needs to be strong with him so he needs his rest. Go get some sleep, little sweet, Tadashi will be all better when you wake up, I promise that," Koushi says while planting a kiss on the kid's forehead, holding him up.

"Is that a pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise, Taku"

༄timeskip

"Where's my son?!" Yamaguchi Takashi, Tadashi's father, questioned. his suit and hair messy. He was panting since he ran from the parking lot, a great distance from the hospital entrance.

"Calm down, they said he's in surgery!" Yamaguchi Haruka, Tadashi's mother, shushed her husband.

"Then where's Seijuro? He has our other little baby," Takashu asked again. Haruka was now focused at a certain silver-haired third year when she spotted him.

"Our baby's there, with Koushi-kun," Haruka recognized him, who was holding their youngest son.

"Whatta cutie.." Takashi cooed "I want to adopt him," Haruka hit her husband playfully as she grinned at the sleeping boys.

That is until Takuya woke up crying. Koushi, being the light sleeper he is, woke up. He rubbed his eyes before wiping the tears on takuya's red cheeks.

"Shh.. why are you crying, bub?" Koushi whispers to the crying child. Takuya didn't say anything at first, he held onto Koushi tightly as the latter rubbed his back. It breaks his heart to see him like this.

"Nii-san left, he's gone, everyone's gone, Kou-chan. They all left Takuya.." Koushi hugged him boy closer, patting him.

"Takuya..? You know that Tadashi's very strong right?" Takuya nods, "He'll live, bub. Your brother will be in a very good condition since the doctors here can help him. If Tadashi is being strong then you also have to be strong, little one. That could help him," Takuya rubbed his own eyes before resting his head onto Koushi's chest.

That's right, my brother's super strong!

"Why is he better than us?" Haruka and Takashi looked at each other and laughed.

They made their way to Koushi and sat beside him. They knew they needed to thank the poor boy, he was doing so much for Tadashi. They also saw Seijuro, their son's childhood friend and some of the people who used to come into their household often.

"Koushi-kun," Haruka called, "Are you okay? Have you eaten?" She asked worriedly.

Koushi smiled and nodded.

"Sei-chan provided some food and also told the team beforehand"

"Relativels of Yamaguchi Tadashi?"