Prolouge

Hello!!It's °•|Heyo|•° here!!I'm here with another story!This time,it's about a few teens,a 12 year old,and a 45 year old on a mission to survive the Zombie Epidemic.It’s an average day in Phoenix,Arizona.4 classes from Pleasant Valley High will be attending a field trip to RiverZone Amusement Park.All is well,until the bus driver comes to a screeching halt.Everyone gets thrown to different sides of the bus.Sarah gets thrown onto to Tommy,and they share a moment,getting lost in each others eyes,until that moment is interrupted by deafening screams,from both girls and boys. They look up,to see the dead bodies of their former classmates,and bus driver,and a few pale,infected and torn apart bodies shuffling closely to them.They escape the bus,and run back to the school,to only find more of the undead student bodies.They make their way to the Gym,where they stock themselves with weapons.Sarah takes a metal baseball bat,while Tommy takes a wooden one.They go out,pick up some friends on the way,and build an ultimate fortress,and try to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.

Here are the character's personalites!

Sarah:Sweet,but harsh at the same time.She’s independent,and doesn’t need anyone to act heroically for her.Chivalry is dead,remember?

-Tommy-Weak,and small minded.Very smart,and just a loveable,pining,goob.He’s a  big nerd,and just wants to do something more than just survive.

-Jenna:Jenna’s mean at times,and not afraid to tell you the harsh truth.She’s a bit of an ass,but she’s v important,so i’ll let it slide.

Brandon:Brandon is Sarah’s “kid”.He’s a goobery nerd like.Tommy,but is way smarter and strategic than he will ever be.He’s the assistant-scientist of the group.

Michael:Michael is the jock of the group.He’s a human Patrick . Stupid,but strong . He’s the brawns of this group,and my second favorite character,so be nice.

Jack-Jack is the brains of this group,making new weapons and trying to find the cure is his main goal.He takes on Brandon as his apprentice,so he has someone to hand him stuff in the lab,and trying to teach him how to become a chemist.He’s neutral,and tough love is his best strategy