Workaholic | ARREAGA

Brandon and you Have been distant lately due to the fact that he doesn't give you affection. He rarely even pays attention to you or the things you do because he's always working,you've never really said anything about it But, today you've had enough of that.

you walk to the studio inside the house where Brandon is at working.

y/n; B, can we talk?

B; Not right now babe i'm working

y/n; B it's important

B; I said not right now y/n. *he replied starting to get angry*

y/n; Brandon I said It's important. *you say getting mad and closing his laptop*

B; WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! wtf can be so important?

y/n; perhaps me. your girlfriend.you're such a workaholic. you're always working, you don't even pay attention to me anymore. It's like I don't even exist for you anymore. * you say starting to tear up*

B got up from where he was sitting looking concerned and made his way to you. He held you in his arms & you allowed yourself to cry in his arms.

B; I'm so sorry baby. I didn't know I was hurting you by spending all those hours working instead of spending them with you,my beautiful girlfriend. Let me make it up to you!

you wrapped your arms around his torso & looked up at him. He gently places a kiss on your forehead.

B; I'll start working less and pay more attention to you baby. I promise and to make it up to you let's go out for dinner

y/n; Promise?

B; I promise princess

y/n; okay, I'll go get ready for dinner then *you say starting to walk away*

B; WAIT COME BACK! you forgot something

*you walk back*

y/n; what did I fo-

you were interrupted by Brandon Giving you a long passionate Kiss.

B; I love you y/n

y/n; I love you too

you then walked out to get ready for Dinner.

_

a/n;

First Imagine posted on this book ! I'm so excited for you all to read what I have been working on for a while now.

I literally had author's block when I was writing this 😩

Let me now your thoughts & Opinions! 💛