Yes, I'm fine | HONORET

⚠️SMUT AHEAD (kind of) ⚠️

Today is finally the day that I get to meet Edwin's Parents.

" Hey Babe, Are you ready?" Edwin asked as he made his way to our bedroom where I was spraying just a bit of setting spray to set my makeup. He came inside the room and made this "woah" expression as he saw me looking in the mirror.

y/n; yes, I'm ready babe

E; You look so Gorgeous and let me not get started on how that yellow tight dress looks on you cause Damn... YOU FINE ASF BEBE

you let a giggle out and gave him a peck on the lips causing him to pull you closer and gently place his hands on your butt. You thanked him for the compliments as you felt his member grow you decided to put your hand inside his pants to tease him.

E; I don't think that's a good Idea y/n

you ignored him and continued teasing him. You heard moans leave out his mouth as you Start to palm his member. You stopped when you saw he was close to cumming, which only caused him to groan you immediately run out the room laughing as you heard your boyfriend scream your name in a pissed off tone.

E; y/n I'm going to get you back!! just watch!

*SKIP CAR RIDE & EATING DINNER*

you were all seated at the dinner table eating dessert, you felt welcomed to the family by all the love you were getting from Edwin's Parents. You were listening to an on going conversation between Ed's parents as you ate your dessert, you felt Ed gently place his hand on your thigh you thought nothing of it and ignored him until you slowly felt his hand go inside your dress and in-between your legs making you get wet just by his touch, You gave him a mean stare knowing exactly why he was doing it. He felt your wetness which made him lean into your ear and whisper "Already Baby girl? I haven't even started " with a smirk on his face, then proceed to put your pantie to the side as he slowly massaged your folds causing you to let small whimpers out which also caused you to get a concerned look from Ed's parents "Sweetie Are you okay?" they asked, You smiled & respond with a " yes,I'm fine" as they smiled & continued on with their conversation. You felt Edwin insert a finger inside of you & felt him pump his finger in & out slowly increasing the pace making you hold on to his arm & bite your lips to stop you from letting any moans out. you felt your stomach tense up which meant you were about to reach your climax. You whispered to him letting him know you were about to come, he whispered " Then do it princess" that's all you needed to hear as you came on to his finger, he removed his finger from inside you and faked getting icing off your dessert onto his finger . He placed his finger inside his mouth tasting your juices "Hmm this is a delicious icing" he said giving you a wink as you blushed.

_

a/n;

I feel like this was long & boring, it sucked. 😭

idek how tf I wrote this because I've been on Author's Block for A good minute now 💀 but Anyways let me know what y'all thought lol

👅👅👅

1/2 update from tonight😉