Zone out

It wasn't long till' Kalel *Anthony's Gal* found Anthony. Anthony did not come looking for her, still mind-fizzled out, what just happened a few minutes ago. The party was dying down
fewer people, plus slower softer music. She catched him staring at a Zeppelin poster sneeking up behind grabbing his waist.

He was startled, feeling her nails slightly dig into his sides. "Hey if your gonna cut the cheese, just do it around people. Like any normal person would." He could smell the sweet alcohol on her breath. "What? and be a loser, like you? "Anthony add turning to face her. She smirked as she looked at him so puzzled, like she wouldn't expect that from her lover.

He kissed her passionately as if, that was the only way to get that previous moment behind him quickly. Not surprised. Kalel wrapped her arms even tighter around his waist. He loved that. He cupped his hands against her cheeks. Kalel asked for entrance first. He also liked the dominance. 1 min 2min's passed and before they got any further she pulled him away.

Besides their in public, don't wanna give people a show? "Can we finish this up when we get home? Its been so long." Kalel whined with a slight grin. "OK" He agreed walking outside into night humid air. He gave a quick peck before they got into the car.

LATER ON Anthony, nothing but a pair of tight boxers, stretched out laying across the yellow soft bed. He was tweeting about the party. Though he could not get the thoughts off of him, no matter how hard he tried. Kalel finishing her night bath she came out the bathroom. Wearing a regular black sleepwear tank top & matching yellow lace panties, totally showing a bit of her butt cheeks.

She grinned seeing the almost naked man. Knowing he's all hers. No one else. "AHEM." Anthony eyes widened looking up. Then sat up. He pushed the laptop aside. She giggled. "Hmm batman?" Anthony added blushing. "You want me to take it off?" She asked jumping on the bed. Kalel Matched the height of Anthony as she kneeled facing towards him. He held her waist taking in her scent deeply.

She smelled like peaches and anything else sweet. It was Intoxicating. "Maybe?" He growled. They looked into each other's eyes deeply. "I love you." She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. Before Anthony was gonna respond like he always would, he thought about Ian. His face. Right there.

Again Anthony wanted to make it go away. Without a warning he kissed his woman hungrily, tongue and all. She moaned from the kiss she was receiving. She pulled away teasingly. "Tell me you love me babe." He tried to ignore the question and proceeded to give her more kisses, but slowly turning into pecks. "What?" He asked. "Just wanted a fucking "I.Love.You.Too." before we make love that's all." She said forcefully.

"Kalel I'm sorry I'm just, I don't know." "Well maybe you should get some rest. Night." She insisted pulling the covers over her. "Kalel?... C'mon." He plead. She didn't respond. He got into the bed one arm around her. "My best friend. I love my best friend." He thought, memorizing back to the day it happened. The Smosh House. It was the only way to help him sleep that night.