Chapter 2 Blake vs y/n

Y/ns pov

Me and yang were walking to her motare bike when i see a girl and a guy the girl has black hair the guy has blond hair my eyes widen when i see them walking with white fang members yang tells me to stop but i dont i draw both of my revolvers i go running out of my cover doing a flip spining in the air firing ice infused shots at the black haired girl her eyes widen as the blond haired boy moves infront of her blocking my shots i land on the ground in front of them.

Y/n: Well well what do we have here?

Black: Who the fuck are you?

Y/n: You tell me white fang scum!

I draw both of my swords as they ready there weapons i then spin my blades around before stabbing them into the ground creating a big ice glacier it goes flying twords both of them sending them flying threw a building i smile as yang gets in front of me.

Yang: Stop there my friends!

Y/n: So you were part of the white fang this whole time!

My eyes glow an ice blue as a blizzard starts to pick up ice shards start to form around me i then send them at yang she ducks in cover i then form an ice barrier trapping her in it i turn to see the two white fang members recovering.

Y/n: Your gonna pay for what you did to my parents!

I go running at them each step i take forming ice under me i run at them slashing the blond haired guy across the chest the black haired girl comes running at me with her sword she trys to slash me only for me to form an ice wall in front of her the wall then takes the slash i then flip over the wall and kick her in the back making her fly threw the already formed ice wall i then summon ice shards and send them flying at her.

(A/n: Like so)

I then run at her stabbing her in the leg she screams in pain as she fires her gun at me i block the bullets with an ice wall but right after that monkey boy kicks me in the gut i grunt in pain as i summon a big ice shard that stabs threw his leg i then turn around standing there my maiden eyes activated there behind me stands a big ass ice dragon.

(A/n: It looks like this)

Y/n: Your gonna pay you white fang basteds!

I then send the dragon at the girl in black sending her flying threw a building i then walk up to the blond haired guy and pick him up ready to send the spirit of the dragon on him. 

Y/n: I should kill you here and now but i wont..

I drop him as the dragon spirit disbands  i then walk twords where i launched the black haired. girl 

Y/n: Blake belladona you dont remember me do you the boy whos mother and father you killed in cold blood you murdered the l/ns but you forgot to kill one of them.

Blake: W-who are you

She trys to stand with blood running down her face she looks at me as i put one of my revolvers to her head.

Y/n: I am y/n l/n the winter warlock or winter maiden and your time has come!

But just as im about to pull the trigger yang gets out of the ice dome she runs over to us and gets in my way.

Yang: Dont do it!

Y/n: She killed my family!

Blake: P-p-please h-have mercy.

Y/n: I'm out of mercy!

Yang then hugs me my eyes widen as i hug her back tears run down my face i then break down crying in yangs arms she glares at blake for what she has done.

Yang: You mean to tell me  that you killed an innocent family?!

Blake: I-i-i.

Yang: Get out.

Blake: What?

Yang: Dont ever come back to beacon academy take sun and leave i dont ever wanna see you near my sister or my friends.

Blake: B-but.

Yangs eyes turn red as she gets ready to fight.

Yang: NOW!

Blake with tears in her eyes helps sun up and they both start to leave.

Yang: Now that shes gone whats your relationship to her?

Y/n: She killed my parents when i was 15.

Yang hugs me i hug her back tears running down my face.

Yang: She wont ever come near you again its ok.

I nod as me and yang stand up we turn back and walk away.