The Trio Talk

"ASR?" Aman said surprised seeing his ex-boss walking inside AR. Employees looked up and stood up in respect and Arnav smiled at them.

"Sit down....continue your work. Sorry to disturb you" Arnav said smiling and walked to Aman. Hugging him he asked, "How are you Mathur?"

"Me?" Aman said smirking, "Well let me see, my youth was taken away by an arrogant boss and now his daughter is following his trail. And I'm damn sure that your grandchild will be torturing me at my old age!"

Arnav laughed and patted his back.

Aman craned his neck and found Adil walking in with Akash.

"Adil?" Aman called. Adil smiled and said, "Good evening Mr. Mathur"

"Esha was eating my head off demanding where you were!" Aman said and Adil rolled his eyes, "Well her majesty needed Pasta from Mongo Restaurant. I went to get it!"

"Now if you excuse me gentlemen" Adil said bowing down to Akash, Arnav and Aman, "Let me throw this to her highness' face. Good day! See ya later!"

Akash chuckled and Arnav shook his head.

"So how's everything going on here?" Arnav asked Aman as the trio walked towards canteen.

"Good. Except that your daughter is tormenting the new employee...seems like history is repeating, right Akash?" Aman asked and Akash laughed, "Of course! I can foresee Esha eloping with Adil on the day of Varun and Ana's marriage! Varun would have the same shock on his face that I had when my brother walked in with his bride!"

Arnav laughed and said, "Let's hope that she won't blackmail him for a 6 months contract marriage!"

Aman and Akash burst out laughter.

They sat on a table and Aman ordered coffee for three of them.

"Damn I shouldn't have come here" Arnav said leaning back on the chair, "Now I miss AR"

"Well AR doesn't miss you" Aman said smirking, "You have dumped your extra-arrogant daughter on our heads!"

"True" Arnav said smirking.

"Now listen Aman" Akash leaned in and whispered. Arnav and Aman leaned towards him and Akash asked, "Does Esha have a boyfriend?"

Arnav chuckled and Aman laughed.

"Esha and boyfriends!" Arnav said and threw his head back in laughter.

Aman sighed and said, "If only she had one.....I would be spared from making coffees for her! Ah now that Adil is here, waise I'm thankful that she hates him, Esha has her attention towards him!"

"Really?" Akash said.

"Yeah" Aman said, "Right from the moment Adil stepped, she hasn't shouted on anyone!"

"Wow" Akash cried.

"Yeah that's because her entire energy goes on shouting at him!" Aman said shrugging.

Akash's excitement flew away and Arnav burst out laughing.

"Woh sab chodo" Arnav said, "The reason why we are here....Aman you know about Varun and Ana right? We're planning their engagement"

"Yeah I know" Aman said nodding.

"We've book a hall, make arrangements and....." Akash was cut in by Aman who said, "Ah so my wedding planning skills are in demand!"

Arnav rolled his eyes and Akash nodded, "Yeah. I mean you planned bhai's marriage, my marriage....."

"I'll list it out. It began with Anjali di's engagement with Shyam, her haldi, mehendi, Sangeet, marriage, then your sagaai, haldi, mehendi, Sangeet, marriage, mooh dikhai, then press conference announcing your wedding, then ASR's marriage and rituals, then Anjali di's godhbharai then came Esha's birth, the party, then Yara's party, the press conferences....."

"Enough enough" Arnav said rolling his eyes.

"The list goes on. I have an MBA from Harvard like you, ASR, and I've served years and years at AR but more than that I've been an event manager for Raizadas!" Aman cried.

"Okay fine" Arnav said, "If you don't wanna organize Varun's and...."

"Woah woah woah" Aman cried, "So you're gonna hire a new one? I'll skin you alive. Organizing Raizada events is MY BIRTH RIGHT!"

Akash laughed and Arnav muttered, "Dramatic hoe!"

Aman took out his phone and asked, "What's the date of engagement!"

"Err....22nd of this month!" Akash said nervously.

Aman shot looked up at him and cried, "It's 10th today! Akash!"

"So? Isn't it your BIRTH RIGHT to organize Raizada events? Do it man!" Arnav sassed and Aman glared at him.

"Ah" Aman said looking down, "Adil has gone very emotional in twitter!" he laughed.

"What?" Arnav and Akash craned their neck. Aman showed them the phone screen and the brothers read.

@itz_Adil when your life already sucks and god sends an "angel" to make it worse. #FML

"What's FML?" Arnav frowned.

"Fuck My Life" Aman said.

"Looks like Esha is torturing him...way too much" Arnav said worried.

"And it's his 1st day at mission" Aman cried, "You know something ASR, there is something in that contract which Adil never noticed."

"What? What contract?" Akash asked.

"Adil signed a contract which states that if he leaves the job then he has to pay five lakhs" Aman said.

"Okay up to?" Arnav asked.

"Nothing" Aman said.

Arnav frowned, "Aman, doesn't the contract mention the time period? Up to how many days is the contract valid? Up to days will Adil have to pay fine to resign from the job?"

"No date is mentioned. The contract does not have any mention of the expiry!" Aman said shaking his head.

"WHAT!" Akash cried, "This means that Adil can never resign the job without paying fine. If ever he wants to leave...."

"He can't" Arnav whispered, "That idiot! Didn't he read the contract before signing?"

"He is impulsive. Esha provoked him and he snatched the paper signing it. She showed me the contract later, after he signed it and I couldn't do anything!" Aman said.

"She has totally trapped him and the idiot doesn't even realize it" Akash said and Arnav looked down at the coffee worriedly.

Taking a deep breath he said, "I should talk to her. She is being insensitive. His sister is getting married. Conducting a marriage requires money. And he has a mother to look after! He ought to have a secure job with a promising future!"

Aman and Akash nodded.